Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got back a while ago from midnight shwoijg. Way longer than I expected or was aware of. Really tired, not sure what to make out of the movie. Seemed pretty good but I gotta sleep on it and probably see it again. I am probably Gunna fall asleep as soon as I hit post (from iPod touch)

PS: they hype up Megan fox's hottness so much. Even a decepticon says she's hot. Idk lots of their dioloag sucks.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw it at the weekend.

Its pretty much like the first one but with more set pieces and less plot. It gets boring after 90 odd minutes (where it should really end) and you just sit there going "yawn another explosion". Goes on for far too long.

I could sit through long films like The Dark Knight but that wasn't the same thing over and over and at least the plot kept things interesting. There was little in way of humour (which kept Iron Man interesting) and you feel you've seen most of the scenes before in many other films.

I liked the first film when I went to see it, it was trash but it was fun. It did bore me the second time on DVD. Pretty much like the Pirates of the Carribean films. In fact few films like this are entertaining the second time around, though I can easily watch Iron Man again and again...but then I love that character.

I guess if you're one of those who can easily watch these films over and over then its a must see but for us who us who require a bit more from a two and a half hour film, you'll get bored.

If it was shorter then it'll be a great popcorn film.

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw it a little bit ago and it was ok.

If you are short of movie cash I would say skip this one.

You can see everything coming from 10 miles away and the 2 comic relief robots that are there throughout the hole movie are portrait as, well I don't know how to put this without getting mods mad at me...

Like think of the most stereotypical "black people" you can. That is basically what they talk like through the movie.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
HokageNaruto said:
Well people don't really watch Transformers movies for the amazing story and hilarious jokes :\

Quoted for belief. These movies are all about the chaos, and destruction.

...and giant fucking robots.
lecture.gif

EDIT: Erm. The adjective. Not the verb. Descriptive, not uNF-uNF.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I loved the movie. Who cares if you can see plot changes a while away? It's all about the bad ass action an fin-ass meagan fox. I dont know about you but I want to see both of those on a giant screen instead on your computer monitor. I'll drop the 12 bucks to see it again.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone who goes to see this movie for the story is kidding themselves.

Big gnarly robots and Megan Fox is what you see this movie for.

Want a story? Read a book.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
GameSoul said:
HokageNaruto said:
Well people don't really watch Transformers movies for the amazing story and hilarious jokes :\

Quoted for belief. These movies are all about the chaos, and destruction.

quoted for truth
biggrin.gif
seriously, all i remember from the movie was mecha on mecha action and hot chicks and that's all
ohmy.gif
i don remember who exactly were fighting who, just lots of sword fights, gun fights, autobots bashing up their enemies
biggrin.gif

plot? i think i remember something similar ... i think?

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rayder said:
Anyone who goes to see this movie for the story is kidding themselves.

Big gnarly robots and Megan Fox is what you see this movie for.

This man speaks the truth!

Meh, i may see this movie with some of my HS friends and see how it is.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rayder said:

+1,000,000

...thanks.

Reading a book is just way more superior than a movie, i mean a movie will be over in an hour or so, and it isnt exciting, but a book, you just want to know waht on the next page/chapter.

On Topic: I really want to see this film actually... Megan Fox
smileipb2.png

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually getting tired of mindless action movies with no story. Weird though I may be, they get tiresome.

I probably won't see this. I sort of partly enjoyed the first movie, but the sequel looked like crap from the first trailers and the critics are now panning this. If I do see it, I won't be spending any money on it. Probably will skip it altogether.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1