Country
United States
transformers4.jpg

Yep, It's OFFICIAL! Transformers 4: Starring
Mark Wahlberg

It's due in June 2014. official teaser site HERE

D

Deleted_171835

As long as it isn't like Revenge of the Fallen, I'm cool.

Transformers movies have always been good fun to watch. And without Plastic Fox and the whiner Shia, this should be decent.

It better feature Unicron!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Let's just get the usual questions out of the way, shall we? Who's the leading lady, and will she get her baps out. That's what we really wanna know.

Also, Shia LeBeouf, or however the buggering hellfire you spell his name, is not an actor. He's a wooden automaton programmed to be likeable only by moronic teenage girls who think that a guy being pretty on TV is totally relatable to their own pretty boy with no personality of choice who ignores them at school. You do realise actors aren't actually talking to you through the screen, right girls?

TL;DR, Shia's annoying and I'm glad he's not in it, not overly concerned on the whole about seeing this but I might give it a shot if I have excess money when it hits the cinemas.

Reactions: Wizerzak

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the theater...

I saw all of the Star Wars prequels. Trust me, there's nothing safe about cinema.

Especially when you're sat watching Phantom Menace, the opening text scroll kicks off and the entire right side of the cinema ignite their toy lightsabers and howl at the screen like a wolf with its knackers caught on a cactus. A whole 100-odd seats of grown men in full Jedi robes...

EthanObi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toy...Lightsabres? Psh. Newbies.
I have a complete Master collection set INCLUDING Two darth maul damaged blades For the complete set.
Toy lightsabres are for Kids,
Ontopic: Rumors of the title being "The Rise of Galvatron" Are going around apparently.
It would be fitting...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1