Homebrew Transferring Freeshop games to a not-exploited console

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simply hack the target device and install the desired content. Without CFW the tickets we generate will not work. So they won't transfer to the target device. However if you backup all the tickets manually on the hacked device before the system transfer you should be able to install them on the other device once you install b9s on it. Once the system transfer is done and it's hacked reinstall all the backed up tickets using FBI and the freeshop content on your card should now show up and run. However if it doesn't show up or run since you have a "valid" ticket installed you can always download it from the shop or reinstall with freeshop since its now hacked.

Reactions: Quantumcat

FoxySeta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't have any compatible flashcards.:cry:
Simply hack the target device and install the desired content. Without CFW the tickets we generate will not work. So they won't transfer to the target device. However if you backup all the tickets manually on the hacked device before the system transfer you should be able to install them on the other device once you install b9s on it. Once the system transfer is done and it's hacked reinstall all the backed up tickets using FBI and the freeshop content on your card should now show up and run. However if it doesn't show up or run since you have a "valid" ticket installed you can always download it from the shop or reinstall with freeshop since its now hacked.
Unluckily, I started this thread beacuse I can't hack the target device.

Last edited by FoxySeta,

FoxySeta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Buy a dsiware on your hacked device and use the dsiware method. Read up on it in the guide before you purchase anything.
I was looking for something not involving buying anything.:unsure:

What about some strange homebrew application that uses wirless connection to make you temporarily download an entire game using Download Play +.cia/.3ds/installed games/other (just an idea since this seems so difficult)?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What about some strange homebrew application that uses wirless connection to make you temporarily download an entire game using Download Play +.cia/.3ds/installed games/other (just an idea since this seems so difficult)?
You have to have CFW in order to play pirated games. That's the end of the story.

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States

I don't wanna spend money to get games for free!
Edit: We already gave you your options.

Last edited by DarthDub,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

It's like $2. Not a huge investment.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by The Catboy,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: The Catboy

FoxySeta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's like $2. Not a huge investment.
You can buy one. It's a win-win in the end: you get a method that can never be blocked by Nintendo and a flashcart to play DS games on (considered spam by the post editor)
It's basically the most future-proof method you can go with (aside form a hardmod)
I see your points.
I don't know but depending where he lives, these cards may be unavailable.
Pretty sure he can get an eShop card in Italy......
@Majickhat55 is right we also have Paypal/Visa/credit cards/debit cards and such.

Thank you all! I was just checking if there was some workaround for my particular situation, but now I know there isn't.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH