Transferring Ash's Greninja

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Virdoo, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Virdoo
    OP

Virdoo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 12, 2016
    Croatia
    Hi,

I would like to transfer Ash's Greninja from demo to original copy of Moon. I got physical copy of Moon and 2 New 3DSs. On my small one, I have completed demo version, BUT my original account with Pokebank is on N3DS XL. What should I do about it?

Both consoles are hacked and since Nintendo is banning players for using 3rd party tools, I would like to avoid using some apps if I could easily get banned.

So is there any way, except transferring system from XL to small one, to transfer save file?

Should I just complete demo again on XL? Even if I don't like to do it again...

2. THEELEMENTKH

THEELEMENTKH Don't mind me

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    Put your phisical copy onto the 3ds that has the demo completed and talk to kukui on the pokemon center.
    You should be able to transfer the Ash's Greninja that way

3. Virdoo
    OP

Jan 12, 2016
    Croatia
    Oh, didn't know that. Solved, thanks.

4. Virdoo
    OP

Jan 12, 2016
    Croatia
    Also, to not start new thread again. I have some problem with PHbank, hacked pokebank on both of my 3dss, but i'm getting same kind of error on both consoles. it says something like 020001b0 Can't start the viewer.

5. THEELEMENTKH

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    Try to re-install all the resources and the .cia (but be sure not to override your cuerrent bank.bin with the new one, since the new one will be empty)
    If that doesn't work you can always try to use PKSM

6. Virdoo
    OP

Jan 12, 2016
    Croatia
    I have reinstalled it. same thing. It could be because of 11.2 update. Any thing what should I do about it? Change payloads name or anything?

7. THEELEMENTKH

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    The 11.2 update doesn't seem to be the problem.
    It's weird because the error that gives you ("Can't start the viewer") most likely refers that there's some resources that the app cannot find
    EDIT: Try what they say here: https://github.com/gocario/PHBank/issues/30

Last edited by THEELEMENTKH, Jan 28, 2017
  8. Virdoo
    OP

Jan 12, 2016
    Croatia
    Yeah, problem was that I didn't copied PK, folder from ZIP file to SD. I don't remember that I ever did that before, but app worked great tho... Anyway, solved again, thanks.

THEELEMENTKH likes this.