Gaming Transferring ACNL save data

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired302
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 10,224
  • Replies Replies 21
Why not start by reading the other posts in the thread..?

Can you open your save data in the editor?

Yes I've read everything here when I came here from Google, but I think a lot of it is not exactly entirely the same as the OP's problem (plus it was never marked as solved by op who disappeared from this thread)

Do you mean a acnl save editor program? Or like, checkpoint? Checkpoint can read if perfectly and says that it applied the save to the installed cia but when I load up the game, it just asks me for a new game.

My main concern is worrying if I fked up along the way by not backing up ext data, and if my save file is forever lost :(

is garden file definitely needed to restore a save? and if I don't have it, am I SOL?
 
I think a lot of it is not exactly entirely the same as the OP's problem
If that's what you think, then you probably should have just started a new thread.

Do you mean a acnl save editor program? Or like, checkpoint?
Why would you think Checkpoint is a save editor..?

is garden file definitely needed to restore a save?
What makes you think you are missing a "garden file"?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted