ROM Hack Question Transfering switch saves

gugagarcia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys!

First of all I am very noob concerning this things so please be patiente with me, thanks!

I played pokemon let's go on a friends switch (hacked switch, reinx I think) and now I am planning on buying my own switch. I would like to keep my switch "normal" to be able to play online without taking any risks so now I would like to transfer my saves to my new normal switch. How can I make it? Is it safe or can my new switch be banned?

Once again thanks a lot for the help!

EDIT: the switch has currently 5.1.0 reinx.

Last edited by gugagarcia,

gugagarcia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You mean reinx 8.0.1 or what? And can I make that with airplane mode on? My friend can't turn off the airplane mode on his switch or he csn get banned...

NuadaXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
u cant transfer a save without internet connection on both handhelds and both need to unbanned
or any make a sysmodul for fake success but not sure if this is posibil, sure is the transfer is over lan but it doest not start the lan transfer without online verification.

gugagarcia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
u cant transfer a save without internet connection on both handhelds and both need to unbanned
or any make a sysmodul for fake success but not sure if this is posibil, sure is the transfer is over lan but it doest not start the lan transfer without online verification.

Can't really understand what you said sorry. As I said I am noob about this so I would appreciate an easier answer with a yes or no and if yes, how. :wacko:

Thanks for the answers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?