Gaming Transfering Emulator Saves to Wii VC Saves

kurtisboyd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way I could use my Majora's Mask save I am using with my N64 Emulator on my mac (sixtyforce) with the VC release?

I want to play it on my TV but don't really want to have to start again on my TV, so if there is a way to do that, I'll be really happy!

The format is a .n64freeze, so maybe that won't work, but if it was in another format would it?

Or, would I be able to find a save where link has beaten the first temple and boss and now needs to go on the quest to get the goron mask and go to that temple?

Thanks!

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really doubt there is a way to make your Mac/pc emulator saves work on the Wii. As all of these emulators use diffrent ways to RTS you would atleast have to convert it to whatever way the Wii uses and then into a savefile the Wii will open.

Your best shot would be to wait for the N64 emulator for Wii in development now, and see if you can convert the format to one that that one uses, that would atleast be easier.

kurtisboyd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh ok
frown.gif

I guess I can always just wait around and see if someone has a VC save from where I'm up to :/

Nera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I had just beaten the 2nd temple and got the zora mask on my emulator... I started a new game on Wii 2 days ago and i have already beaten the first temple.
So I would just start playing because i'm 99% sure there'll never be a save convertor...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)