Hacking Transfer-trick no longer working for low OWF?

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Downloaded Fat Princess and 2013 Infected Wars for Vita today onto my PS3, used the transfer-trick with OpenCMA to copy the 2 games over to my Vita, everything worked. But my Vita is on 3.20, i can't launch the games, Fat Princess wants to update my vita to 3.3x and 2013 Infected wars to 3.50.

There is not much i can do, right?

Should i update to 3.50? Would this affect anything on my vita i've installed/payed/used so far, including my 2 exploit titles Tekken 2 for PS1 games and Arcarde Darts for hacked PSP Mode?

PS. Sorry for the typo in the title.

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
If the games require higher firmwares, then you're SOL for playing them. Updating would make Arcade Darts and Tekken 2 useless for exploiting, you'd be able to get a copy of one of the newer ePSP exploit games for 3.50, but so far there haven't been any new PS1 mode exploits.

Reactions: Bonny

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks. So no new games for me, right? Isn't this a real problem for everybody who wants to stay on a lower FW? Well, whoever is already on 3.50 or 3.51 can still download and transfer the newest games ATM (cause 2013 Infected Wars was released a week or so ago and only reqires 3.50), but if no new exploits are found for newer FWs, than everybody is out of luck? :unsure:

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It affects everybody, one of the first requested homebrew is a fw spoofer, which would bypass fw updates in game and grant psn access back (maybe)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.