ROM Hack Question Transfer ACNH save data from hacked Switch Lite to nonhacked Switch Lite

minuli

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,

I have a question:
Is it possible to transfer my hacked Animal Crossing save data from a hacked Switch Lite to a nonhacked Switch Lite without getting banned on the nonhacked Switch?

I've heard, that it is not possible (for ACNH) to transfer it like usual (EmuNAND to SysNAND).

I could tranfer it via the normal transfersystem in the Nintendo Switch Settings, but I also heard, that in order to do it that way you have to activate your internet connection on both Nintendo Switch systems and also link your Nintendo Online account on both systems, which is very risky.

BUT...is it possible to use the island transfer tool in ACNH to transfer my island from my hacked Switch Lite to my nonhacked Switch Lite? Or does this method also needs internet connection?

If this method is also too risky...do I have any other options?
Of course I would prefer to not get banned on either of my Nintendo Switch systems, but it's more important to not get banned on my clean, nonhacked Switch Lite.

- Mina

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey,

I have a question:
Is it possible to transfer my hacked Animal Crossing save data from a hacked Switch Lite to a nonhacked Switch Lite without getting banned on the nonhacked Switch?

I've heard, that it is not possible (for ACNH) to transfer it like usual (EmuNAND to SysNAND).

I could tranfer it via the normal transfersystem in the Nintendo Switch Settings, but I also heard, that in order to do it that way you have to activate your internet connection on both Nintendo Switch systems and also link your Nintendo Online account on both systems, which is very risky.

BUT...is it possible to use the island transfer tool in ACNH to transfer my island from my hacked Switch Lite to my nonhacked Switch Lite? Or does this method also needs internet connection?

If this method is also too risky...do I have any other options?
Of course I would prefer to not get banned on either of my Nintendo Switch systems, but it's more important to not get banned on my clean, nonhacked Switch Lite.

- Mina
I think you can use the transfer tool even with 90dns, so it should be safe enough

gbaperma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can use the transfer tool even with 90dns, so it should be safe enough
Not true. The save data needs to be verified by connecting to Nintendo server before transfer, and 90dns the communication with the server. So, it will give you an error.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Not true. The save data needs to be verified by connecting to Nintendo server before transfer, and 90dns the communication with the server. So, it will give you an error.
But there are ppl who transfered from a banned switch

gbaperma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, my other Switch is permanently incognitoed and I can transfer the save to my legit Switch and vice versa without any issues.
Are you saying that you transfer saves using the Nintendo's default method, which requires connection to Nintendo server?

nantalos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you saying that you transfer saves using the Nintendo's default method, which requires connection to Nintendo server?
Both the island transfer and the single user transfer can be done without even having an internet connection on your systems. It does not connect to Nintendo servers. It only uses a local connection.

hex2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But how ist is possible to get the transfer Software without Accessing the eshop? (the source Software is allready banned)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ