1. Blue

OP Blue GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Using SaltySD and PK3DS randomizes the the wild encounters ans starters but not the trainers I put the "4,5,6" GARCs in the right place after using the 'randomize all' option and closing PK3DS.

2. benzi

benzi Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Same issue =/ Files dates change after modifying them. And take them directly into the correct folder. Tried it a second time as well with no avail.

3. ForceOfHell

ForceOfHell Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    im having an issue even getting it to read from SaltySD, got it all set to randomize and all the files in the right place and i start the game and nothing random D:

4. SahierKHLover

SahierKHLover GBAtemp Fan

United States
    ... Why can't you just remake it into a cia after randomizing the trainer issue is different after you click the randomize button once it doesn't completly randomize all trainers that why I click it mutliple times and I make sure that I only have the multiplier at 50% and I use it once tthat's it (still dont know why I am over leveld in the game)

5. ForceOfHell

ForceOfHell Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    how would i go about putting the romfs and the exefs that i extracted back into a new .cia?

6. SahierKHLover

United States
    look I can't do it for (did it for other got 3 warnings) all I can say is follow asia81's guide in how to decrypt, extract, and rebuild cias that is the best I can help you with due to gbatemps rules

7. ForceOfHell

ForceOfHell Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Alright thanks, I appreciate it

8. SahierKHLover

United States
    no prob

9. ForceOfHell

ForceOfHell Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    well i got everything to work except the fact that trainer data isnt actually randomizing when i tell it to just like said above...

10. John_Titor

John_Titor Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Anyone know how to fix the trainers not randomizing? I am having this issue too.

11. TheMachinumps

TheMachinumps GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Try to randomize the trainer data multiple times by clicking the "Trainer" button to open, randomizing it, closing the "Trainer" window and repeating a few times until you see that trainers actually randomized. I also had this problem, and to fix it, I just randomized multiple times

Blue likes this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - randomizing, Trainers, Pokemon