Trainers not randomizing- Pokemon Sun

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Blue_Mew, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Blue_Mew
    OP

Blue_Mew Shiny Mew!

Oct 2, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Faraway Island
    Using SaltySD and PK3DS randomizes the the wild encounters ans starters but not the trainers I put the "4,5,6" GARCs in the right place after using the 'randomize all' option and closing PK3DS.

2. benzi

benzi Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2017
    United States
    Same issue =/ Files dates change after modifying them. And take them directly into the correct folder. Tried it a second time as well with no avail.

3. ForceOfHell

ForceOfHell Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2017
    United States
    im having an issue even getting it to read from SaltySD, got it all set to randomize and all the files in the right place and i start the game and nothing random D:

4. SahierKHLover

SahierKHLover GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2016
    United States
    Guess
    ... Why can't you just remake it into a cia after randomizing the trainer issue is different after you click the randomize button once it doesn't completly randomize all trainers that why I click it mutliple times and I make sure that I only have the multiplier at 50% and I use it once tthat's it (still dont know why I am over leveld in the game)

5. ForceOfHell

ForceOfHell Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2017
    United States
    how would i go about putting the romfs and the exefs that i extracted back into a new .cia?

6. SahierKHLover

Feb 9, 2016
    United States
    Guess
    look I can't do it for (did it for other got 3 warnings) all I can say is follow asia81's guide in how to decrypt, extract, and rebuild cias that is the best I can help you with due to gbatemps rules

7. ForceOfHell

ForceOfHell Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2017
    United States
    Alright thanks, I appreciate it

8. SahierKHLover

Feb 9, 2016
    United States
    Guess
    no prob

9. ForceOfHell

ForceOfHell Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2017
    United States
    well i got everything to work except the fact that trainer data isnt actually randomizing when i tell it to just like said above...

10. John_Titor

John_Titor Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2017
    United States
    Anyone know how to fix the trainers not randomizing? I am having this issue too.

11. TheMachinumps

TheMachinumps <insert custom title here>

Oct 31, 2016
    Portugal
    yes
    Try to randomize the trainer data multiple times by clicking the "Trainer" button to open, randomizing it, closing the "Trainer" window and repeating a few times until you see that trainers actually randomized. I also had this problem, and to fix it, I just randomized multiple times

Blue_Mew likes this.