Trade Pokémon with a hacked switch

DominicT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was wondering how I would go about trading pokemon online with a hacked switch. Because i have Nintendo servers blocked if i removed it and went online wouldn't i get banned anyways?

Knight of Time

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How many of the Pokemon games do you have for the Nintendo Switch? Regardless of how many of them you've got, you can use Checkpoint to dump the saves to your SD card, put the SD card in your computer, and edit the saves with PKHex (if you have two or more of the Pokemon games for the Switch, just save each Pokemon you want to trade as an individual file so that you can copy them over to another game. They won't evolve this way though). But yeah, if you unblocked Nintendo's servers and went online on your hacked Switch, you definitely are at risk of getting banned, so if I were you, I'd keep Nintendo's servers blocked.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering how I would go about trading pokemon online with a hacked switch. Because i have Nintendo servers blocked if i removed it and went online wouldn't i get banned anyways?
Nothing is stopping you from doing this

Bud you’re likely going to get banned eventually. The only way I’ve experienced not getting banned with a modded system is if you don’t pirate any games at all and use basic homebrew (like save managers)

Take this with a grain of salt though. I could just be EXTREMELY lucky

DominicT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have cfw on emunand and block nintendo servers on there but if i load up into sysnand and unblock nintendo serves on that i won’t get banned if i go online right

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can trade online with a hacked switch aslong your not in CFW mode. Just make sure the said pkmn is legal, so if you caught shiny crystal cavern pkmn or use encounter codes don't bother trying to trade them.

Alot of ppl will say have a clean nand or don't install homebrew which is true, but forget that you need
Checkpoint or JKSV(Homebrew) on the sysnand if you want to use the same save file from emunand. Injecting your own save files is safe from my past and current experiences. After you injected the save then you reboot the Switch to OFW to play/trade online.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have cfw on emunand and block nintendo servers on there but if i load up into sysnand and unblock nintendo serves on that i won’t get banned if i go online right
If you have no Homebrew or anything installed on your Sysnand then yes you should be good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol