Hacking TP Left handed Link ocarina code?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible to, and if so can I request, a code to flip link back into a lefty in twilight princess??

I've checked every resource I can think of and come up with nothing.

frown.gif

If anyone knows how/where/why(or why not) please let me know.

Cheers in advance

K

Twilight princess codes so far

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
KiiWii said:
Nope not yet. I felt sure someone would have done this already.

BTW in the new Zelda game you will get to choose which hand he holds is sword in w00t!

Thats quiet clever. Not much for the game, but maybe alot for the gamer
biggrin.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe it's possible to modify the .iso with some files of the gamecube version. An Ocarina cheat would be either highly complicated and/or need a lot of processing power(to mirror the pictures).

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I assume that because it was made in hurry, they would have simply made the wii to mirror the whole game itself. So maybe it's possible to make an ocarina code that ignores this code?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WiiPower said:
Maybe it's possible to modify the .iso with some files of the gamecube version. An Ocarina cheat would be either highly complicated and/or need a lot of processing power(to mirror the pictures).

If its possible to modify things like the size of links head and sword, it should theoretically be possible to simply flip the mesh in a similar way.

If only I had a usb gecko....

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Yeah seeing the GC version he is holding the sword with the left hand. They probably left it in seeing it got ported quickly.

EDIT: Actually:
QUOTEThis reintroduced the problem of using a right-handed swing to control a left-handed sword attack. The team did not have enough time before release to rework Link's character model, so they instead flipped the entire game[42]—everything was made a mirror image.[43] Link was now right-handed, and references to "east" and "west" were changed. The GameCube version, however, was left with the original orientation. The Twilight Princess player's guide focuses on the Wii version, but has a section in the back with mirror-image maps for GameCube users.[44]

So maybe a code to flip this version.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Painguy said:
dont u just have to flip the mesh on the y axis? mirroring the whole game was a pretty lazy action by Nintendo, but w/e the game is awesome
biggrin.gif

Uber lazy!

But the real question is does anyone here have the ability to make this happen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1