Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
QUOTE said:
Registrations will be open before this sunday (the 19th) and will close one day prior the match dates.

That's tomorrow
happy.gif

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I am to late right?? :S

[edit] i put my friendcode in my profile, can i please still join???
shy.gif
(only if it is possible
smile.gif
)

[edit2]
Code:
 Registrations will be open before this sunday (the 19th) and will close one day prior the match dates
1 day before match days, that would make it saturday.., oh well i will wait and see if i still can join
smile.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hehe this is so going to suck!
I mean.. I am going to suck!
biggrin.gif

hmm, one thing tho.. about that physical cheating, using rulers with dart and such.... how would one know If the person cheated?

yeah weezah why would you cheat! if you cheat there is no fun in the game anymore:S
and if you saying this it means that you are going to cheat!!!
wacko.gif

(sorry for bad english
blink.gif
)

keep your mind cool man
wacko.gif
with only one post YEAH RIGHT it doesnt mean i cant post
I AM NOT A GAY PERSON WHO IS THE FUCKING WHOLE DAY LURKING WITH THE PC OR SOMETHING ELSE
!!

well, first, you didn't even quote what I replied to you.
and second, I havn't said anything you are saying now!

here's my reply to the first post you made:
Umm... I'm not going to cheat? That's a really awful accusation!
I am asking this, because the participants are going to be judges if someone cheats or not... and just wonder how one would see difference of a skilled dart player, or a cheating one...

Can't really take any shit for a person with one post though... what would you know about people

Now, I didn't say you were gay, i didn't say you are lurking with your PC (whatever that means), I didn't say you can't post... I didn't say you are a day (cause I don't think you are a day)... what I said though, was that you only have one post! and looking at the date you joined, 5th of august this year, You probably don't know anything about a person like me.
I've been here for 1235 days.. you've been here for 20.. go figure!

Think for a minute or two before you're accusating people for cheating, and before you try to make people believe I've called you a homosexual and stuff.... I havn't! I won't!

thank you, and If I had the power of a moderator, I'd give you a warning!
dry.gif

ryuragnas

3DS FC: 0173-2593-8777
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm an aussie, and i dont know any other competitors, so anyone has a list, please pm or email me their fc's?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Shubshub
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one