Apple Touch 4g and wifi issue

Rogue_Ninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem im having is that I can connect to my wifi however I can not connect to the apps store or anything else. I have tried resetting my modem and deleting the connection from my ipod and reestablishing it. It works just fine from other wifi connections. I even got it to work 1 time on my modem but i kid you not the modem just randomly died on me right after i got the connection to work. So I got this new modem and no luck. Its using a wep code which i enter correctly. I have even changed it to a wpa and no luck. Any advice?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried toggling Airplane Mode on and off? This should "restart" the Wi-Fi chip and *may* resolve your issue.

If it still won't work, you could try a restore.

Rogue_Ninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dialexio said:
Have you tried toggling Airplane Mode on and off? This should "restart" the Wi-Fi chip and *may* resolve your issue.

If it still won't work, you could try a restore.

Thanks for the advice gave it a shot and no luck. Not getting any answers on the apple support forums either. Ive tried restores as well.

it is giving me an ip address 192. subnet is filled in 255. ect. router is filled in dns is filled in.

only thing is under search domains its says domain_not_set.invalid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool