Hacking ToS:KoR - Change Voice

Fye_DX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried searching for it but I couldn't find it, so...
Is there any way to have Tales of Symphonia:Knights of Ratatosk NTSC-U but with the original voice settings (Japanese)?
If you can do it, what are the programs I have to use to do it?
Thx

Majin Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, there were some threads relating to that question already...
I did my ToS undub using WiiScrubber (replacing smaller files with bigger ones), Partitionbuilder (replacing the sound folder) and Trucha Signer (replacing bigger files with smaller ones).
Partitionbuilder: included with WiiScrubber; replacing the files normally is "impossible" as there are over 10000 sound files, so you need to rebuild the whole partition with it.
Trucha Signer: try to replace the files with it, not with WiiScrubber, as WiiScrubbers file-replacing is buggy and the game might crash.

Also, I uploaded my undub, you could search for it.

EDIT: Yeah, the skits are unsync, but everything else is perfect synced. Another problem is that it crashes in Nekonin Village / Katz Village, but I couldn't find a way to fix it.

Fye_DX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Majin Vegeta said:
Well, there were some threads relating to that question already...
I did my ToS undub using WiiScrubber (replacing smaller files with bigger ones), Partitionbuilder (replacing the sound folder) and Trucha Signer (replacing bigger files with smaller ones).
Partitionbuilder: included with WiiScrubber; replacing the files normally is "impossible" as there are over 10000 sound files, so you need to rebuild the whole partition with it.
Trucha Signer: try to replace the files with it, not with WiiScrubber, as WiiScrubbers file-replacing is buggy and the game might crash.

Also, I uploaded my undub, you could search for it.
Oh, I found your version. Thx for the reply =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?