ToS:KoR - Change Voice

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Fye_DX, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Fye_DX
    OP

Fye_DX GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2008
    Lisbon
    I tried searching for it but I couldn't find it, so...
    Is there any way to have Tales of Symphonia:Knights of Ratatosk NTSC-U but with the original voice settings (Japanese)?
    If you can do it, what are the programs I have to use to do it?
    Thx

2. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Some guy undubbed it, but i heard that it is totally async with the subtitles.

3. Majin Vegeta

Majin Vegeta GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Well, there were some threads relating to that question already...
    I did my ToS undub using WiiScrubber (replacing smaller files with bigger ones), Partitionbuilder (replacing the sound folder) and Trucha Signer (replacing bigger files with smaller ones).
    Partitionbuilder: included with WiiScrubber; replacing the files normally is "impossible" as there are over 10000 sound files, so you need to rebuild the whole partition with it.
    Trucha Signer: try to replace the files with it, not with WiiScrubber, as WiiScrubbers file-replacing is buggy and the game might crash.

Also, I uploaded my undub, you could search for it.

EDIT: Yeah, the skits are unsync, but everything else is perfect synced. Another problem is that it crashes in Nekonin Village / Katz Village, but I couldn't find a way to fix it.

4. Fye_DX
    OP

Fye_DX GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2008
    Lisbon
    Oh, I found your version. Thx for the reply =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice