Torrent Uploading Issue

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by iffy525, Nov 25, 2008.

Nov 25, 2008

Torrent Uploading Issue by iffy525 at 6:59 AM (754 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. iffy525
    OP

Member iffy525 not famous

United States
    Recently I got invited to a torrent site and I have been trying to keep up a good ratio, however nothing is uploading. On public trackers it uploads fine, but on the private tracker nothing uploads at all. Does anyone know what is happening? How can I solve this?

2. Licardo7

Member Licardo7 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    fist off, you are not aloud to post up illegal downloading web sites (torrents, roms, etc) so ehter remove your whole post or just replace the website with a leter that signifys the webite (i.e: D, DMOD) But I just erase the website.

Second, cheak if your torrent browser (i.e: utorrent, bittorent) is blocking the upload. Check your connection.

3. myuusmeow

Member myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Are there peers to even seed to? Usually what happens to me is that on some private trackers everyone is afraid to lose their ratio and so no one ever downloads anything, so there are never really peers that need seeding to.

4. Kyuzumaki

Member Kyuzumaki GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Thats most commonly caused when your ports are blocked, you need to unblock them on your router. Depends on what software your using but alot of them will let you perform a check to see if they are open, look in the options/preferences menu.