haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Seattle-based developer Runic Games today announced Torchlight II, a sequel to the action-RPG released last October for PC. The game includes new character classes, quests, monsters, and dungeons.

Torchlight II also now includes cooperative play through a free, peer-to-peer matchmaking service.

"We're so proud of everything Torchlight accomplished, and we feel that Torchlight II will not only give the fans everything they've asked for, but far surpass its predecessor in terms of fun, balance, customization, story, and just being a great game to play with your friends," said CEO Max Schaefer.

Torchlight II will make its debut at gamescom 2010 in Cologne, Germany later this month. Runic confirmed it has put off developing its MMO project until this sequel is completed.

"We still are going to make the MMO, but it became apparent that Torchlight II was the logical next step for us given the phenomenal enthusiasm of gamers petitioning us for multiplayer."

Torchlight II will be out this coming spring, initially as a digital download, for PC and Mac. Runic also promises the game will be sold at a "low price point."

Head over to the official website to learn more.
Source.

demon33

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cool I liked the 1st !

Can someone explain 2 me howcome daiblo 3 is not out yet f*ck !

Same thing as satarcraft 2 explain 2 me what took 15 years doing the same game little better ?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played number 1, number 2 can only be more beast. And to demon33, Diablo 3 is a very major game, their goal is to shoot for a 8.8 rating (because it's Blizzard :>) and higher, no lower. They work hard on those and I don't want that to be rushed either, Diablo 2 is perfection and number 3 should be too.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
demon33 said:
cool I liked the 1st !

Can someone explain 2 me howcome daiblo 3 is not out yet f*ck !

Same thing as satarcraft 2 explain 2 me what took 15 years doing the same game little better ?
Blizzard likes to polish their games to no end. It's a fresh take on the usual annual half-shit we otherwise get.
Would you like a piece of shit or some candy?

EDIT: Spelling.

Bluestainedroses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard lots of good things on Torchlight, together with some recommendations (from casual and hardcore gamers.) It seems like a pretty cool game to have. I've seen it at a flea market for 15 euros. So i think i might get Torchlight two at release, and this one now.

However, seeing it's blizzard, i can't see how this game could be bad in any way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro