Homebrew Question Dolphin Retroarch Core on Switch

ChaseisaMango

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to start a new thread over this so I will just ask it here when you are creating a partition for android or linux does it delete everything on the main partition?

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I don't want to start a new thread over this so I will just ask it here when you are creating a partition for android or linux does it delete everything on the main partition?
Yes, to make new partitions on your sd card you have to format it and start from scratch. Lakka doesn't need any partitioning and dolphin has the same performance there as on android/linux.

Reactions: bonoboy

ChaseisaMango

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, to make new partitions on your sd card you have to format it and start from scratch. Lakka doesn't need any partitioning and dolphin has the same performance there as on android/linux.
Thanks just installed lakka

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So to add the dolphin core I just do it like I was installing a new core on a pc?

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks just installed lakka

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So to add the dolphin core I just do it like I was installing a new core on a pc?
Lakka comes as a prebuild package, you can't add stuff yourself... Just go to lakka thread and search/read, you'll find a lot of useful info there since the majority of questions have been answered so many times and there's no reason to flood here as well.

Reactions: bonoboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021