猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
So far the new lineup includes:

So, it's basically the same [adultswim] shows.
After watching those shows for so many years, this is disappointing if true.

Heh.. Still better than half the crap that's on AS now a days anyway... I would kill for what was Toonami to be back... Then again I would kill for AS to give us back the good shows...

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Astro Boy? Was kinda hoping for the newer series (I think the one they aired around the same time the GBA and PS2 games came out).

The original series just creeped me the hell out, especially when Astro did some pretty naughty looking things to recharge that other robot

Also, no Gundam or DBZ makes me sad. Wouldnt have minded Yu Yu Hakusho or Tenchi Muyo either (Never really watched all of the episodes, kinda skipped around, Tenchi Muyo got more random than FLCL at the end)

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember watching Bobo-bo(or however the fuck it was shortened) on Toonami a few years back. Really excited to hear that Toonami's coming back.

Lol, BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo. I loved that show so damn much, i was sad when it stopped airing. Was also sad when they recasted the whole fucking cast for One Piece and ruined the anime more than 4Kids did

Reactions: 1 person

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember watching Bobo-bo(or however the fuck it was shortened) on Toonami a few years back. Really excited to hear that Toonami's coming back.

Lol, BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo. I loved that show so damn much, i was sad when it stopped airing. Was also sad when they recasted the whole fucking cast for One Piece and ruined the anime more than 4Kids did

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragonball rebooted could be nice. :P

You may get your wish someday. The new manga has several story line and character changes despite having the same basic story arcs...so far. Completely remade from start animation and no recycling of scenes with new original story elements sounds like a good idea for a long loved anime.

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FiOS cuurently list this as the lineup

12:00
Bleach

12:30
Deadman Wonderland

1:00
Casshern Sins

1:30
FMA Brotherhood

2:00
Gits SAC 2g

2:30
Cowboy Bebop

3:00-6:00
repeats all of the above

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.