- Both: Body #828282 ; Buttons #0F0F0F

2) Neon Blue
- Both: Body #0AB9E6 ; Buttons #001E1E

3) Neon Red
- Both: Body #FF3C28 ; Buttons #1E0A0A

4) Neon Green & Neon Pink Set
- Left Neon Green: Body #1EDC00 ; Buttons #002800
- Right Neon Pink: Body #FF3278 ; Buttons #28001E
* I assume the Right Neon Green and and the Left Neon Pink have the same colour scheme.

5) Neon Purple & Neon Orange Set
- Left Neon Purple: Body #B400E6 ; Buttons #140014
- Right Neon Orange: Body #FAA005 ; Buttons #0F0A00
* Do the Right Neon Purple and the Left Neon Orange exist?

6) Animal Crossing
- Left: Body #82FF96 ; Buttons #0A1E0A
- Right: Body #96F5F5 ; Buttons #0A1E28

7) Monster Hunter
- Both: Body #818282 ; Buttons #0E0F0F

8) Skyward Sword
- Left: Body #2D50F0 ; Buttons #1E0F46
- Right: Body #500FC8 ; Buttons #00051E

9) Red Super Mario Odyssey
- Both: Body #E10F00 ; Buttons #280A0A

10) Red Super Mario 35th Anniversary
- Both: Body #F04614 ; Buttons #1E1914

Xyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want that have a update where can change border colors and look like the mario red and blue edition

Attachments

• F70B52F1-FD1D-4EF5-9F20-3A48A44B6A3F.jpeg
    F70B52F1-FD1D-4EF5-9F20-3A48A44B6A3F.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 241

HAMH96

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, I have a question, when I connect one of my Joy-Con and open the Toolkit, it shows the temperature is about 90°C, but the Joy-Con doesnt feel hot, there is something to be worried about?

HAMH96

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
are you sure is 90ºC or 90ºF what are aprox 32ºC?
Look it by yourself, I don't know if this is a software bug or not, but the controller works perfectly and feels fresh of temperature. In addition, with all my other Joy-Con, the toolkit shows a normal temperature.

Attachments

• joycon green temp C.PNG
    joycon green temp C.PNG
    23.4 KB · Views: 186
  • joycon green temp F.PNG
    joycon green temp F.PNG
    23.1 KB · Views: 170

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
ay caramba!! you joycon is melting :rofl2:

try to repairing the joycon and if the problem still happen open a issue report on github
maybe if you share a backup of your joy-con (if possible) you will find the problem. It is recommended to update the joy-con from options in Horizon if it solves it

Imp_Uhrfik_Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for replying and sending me the page! I checked the history of the article and it seems the Body HEX was changed yesterday, but the Button HEX is still a placeholder from July 18, so I'm not sure if they are correct.
I'm the one who edited it in July and then again most recently. The "placeholder" value for the OLED White Joy-Con buttons I entered in July just happened to be a good guess (...that's why they're un-changed) ...the only HEX#-values that I haven't confirmed with my own Joy-Con collection (...ie, Joy-Con I don't own) are Dev-Kit Black, Smash Bros Gray, LABO "cardboard", & Tsum Tsum Pink/Purple (...and, yes, the DQ11S Loto values are confirmed from my personal set) ...but, if anyone can confirm the Smash Bros & Tsum Tsum values (...yet, alone ...Dev-Kit and LABO values) I'd be interested too!

Reactions: Scried

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure what I’m doing wrong here, trying to change the grip Color of my pro controllers, and the program keeps telling me they aren’t connected.

Strange, since I can control my laptop screen with my pro controller pored via Bluetooth, but the leds on the bottom still flash as if it isn’t connected.

Any ideas?

Scried

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm the one who edited it in July and then again most recently. The "placeholder" value for the OLED White Joy-Con buttons I entered in July just happened to be a good guess (...that's why they're un-changed) ...the only HEX#-values that I haven't confirmed with my own Joy-Con collection (...ie, Joy-Con I don't own) are Dev-Kit Black, Smash Bros Gray, LABO "cardboard", & Tsum Tsum Pink/Purple (...and, yes, the DQ11S Loto values are confirmed from my personal set) ...but, if anyone can confirm the Smash Bros & Tsum Tsum values (...yet, alone ...Dev-Kit and LABO values) I'd be interested too!
Wow, nice guess work then I guess! Cool that you were able to find and answer my question and are able to confirm all of these colors, I appreciate your work!

Reactions: Imp_Uhrfik_Simone

Sachito01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, What are the hex Codes for the grips on the XC2 Controller? I‘ve already built one and the only thing I’m missing now is to change the codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm