OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I posted about this in the games topic on the release pages, but it looks to be useless.

In story mode in the very beginning of the game were you collect those 11 tokens. the game locks up after getting the 9th one. I've tried going pass it in all different directions but it will still freezes. I gave up after 4 tries of passing it and moved onto classic mode.

In classic mode it just seems to be random. I can do about 2-4 rounds before something happens. It has locked up on my while grinding on a ramp, after collecting "COMBO" and also after picking retry. It also glitched up making a weird notice, as my characters model was being warped all over the screen.

I seem to be the only slot-1 user who's posted about problems in that topic. Obviously Im using an R4 and 1.11 firmware with a 2GB sandisk SD card, and the game is untrimmed.

edit:
I got another copy of this game from someplace else, and it seems to be working now. Ignore this topic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)