Gaming Tony Hawk Motion Game Announced

ronnarin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally, new tony hawk game has been announced, as the title states this wil have a slot-2 motion device with the game. Here's the announcement and pictures from ign: http://au.ds.ign.com/articles/906/906616p1.html

One question i have is, do you think there will be an option to play the game without the motion device( cos i will probably use the rom), if not do you think someone will make a hack, like the Guitar hero on tour one to play the game without it.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, I think the best option is to buy a slot 2 expansion (wait, then you won't have the tilt motion) never mind but I think they just put that in there just to try to revive the dead franchise. I think they should have ended with proving grounds but they insist on making more games that do the same thing every other tony hawk game has done. Same story, kid wants to be a big shot so he goes and skates until his nuts are cracked til he can't have babies and the slightest motion of a pelvic thrust hurts like hell, and his bones are 83% plastic. (that thing they put in a bone to replace the broken part of it) Same shit over and over again
dry.gif

I don't think you need to have the tilt motion pack but I think they just put it in there just for kids to think that it's awesome and want it.

Bluntsly

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't really enjoyed a tony hawk game since THPS3, maybe four. And maybe maybe the first underground.. after that they're all just blah.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land for DS was really good. The games after that were a bit meh, but motion will probably make Tony Hawk fun again. OK, they're not the most revolutionaire games available, but they're at least great fun!

jutaro

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the rom.
But u cant play it without the motion pack!!!
Too bad. Lets wait for the hack!

Greets
Jutaro

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jutaro said:
I tried the rom.
But u cant play it without the motion pack!!!
Too bad. Lets wait for the hack!

Greets
Jutaro

Might never be a "hack" as the way the game is supposta to be played. Their is a slight chance but I doubt it will be as good as the original product.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if anyone said this already but..................... how the hell are you sopose to play this game on the DSi without a GBA slot? I think Nintendo screwed themself's with this one. Nintendo should have at least put the motion thingy on the DSI don't you think
rofl2.gif

zarqy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo didn't "shoot themselves in the foot" they screwed Activision is what they did...first with Guitar Hero and now this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far