Gaming tomb raider star wars unleashed psp question

psywolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get a straight answer from other places please help me a bit

I just want to know before I go out and BUY star wars unleashed and tomb raider anniversary,legend,underworld besides the obvious graphics are not in hd
are the console versions and psp versions the same game cutscenes and all?

if the only diff is the consoles are in high def then I can live with that but if there cut down versions with screenshots for cutscenes and shorter than I'd rather buy the console versions

someone please

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't say because I didn't play the consoles version of Star Wars. It was a great game that felt like a console experience. I just wish it weren't so short. It has some great abilities and character advancement and the boss battles are fun, but the new Clone Wars has the longevity and variety.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
well, idk about star wars.
But don't buy Tomb Raider if you already have it on a console, yes it has ALL the same stuff as of the console versions, but with the analog stick, it is really hard to control Lara
sleep.gif
I always died from jumping the wrong way etc.

Nekoxid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
deanxxczx said:
well, idk about star wars.
But don't buy Tomb Raider if you already have it on a console, yes it has ALL the same stuff as of the console versions, but with the analog stick, it is really hard to control Lara -_- I always died from jumping the wrong way etc.

I played the PSP version of the TR Anniversary so I can tell that it's a little bit better than the "regular" console versions (my friend played with the PS2 version), as some of the maps has been changed a little bit (right now what I remember is that in the egypt a few trap has been removed, and in The Lost Valley map the rope has been also replaced).
Still you're right that basicaly it's the same game so no need to buy it again :).

psywolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks
I never bought it for either yet I just wanted to know if they were the same because I'd rather be able to take it on the go so I want the psp version. But I also want the full experience so I had to ask.
I tried the ds version of both on my r4 card and they were god awful.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
psywolf said:
thanks
I never bought it for either yet I just wanted to know if they were the same because I'd rather be able to take it on the go so I want the psp version. But I also want the full experience so I had to ask.
I tried the ds version of both on my r4 card and they were god awful.

Tomb Raider is just the same, if you want it on the go then all means buy it lol. You can just try to get used to the controls (:

psywolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh shit really

well screw it I'll get tomb raider for psp but the star wars aren't they coming out with ultimate sith edition I'l just buy that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F