Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is getting a remake for PS5 and PC, but if you haven't played the classic title developed by BioWare yet, you can now do so on the Nintendo Switch as of today. To accompany the launch, a new trailer was released:
Four thousand years before the Galactic Empire, countless Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith, and now you are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force and save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror... you alone will determine the fate of the entire galaxy!
The Switch version of the game is said to boast HD fidelity with upgraded resolution, textures, UI and cinematics. Other key features of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic include:
- Journey through the original Star Wars RPG classic, set in an era long before the rise of the Empire and filled with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Choose your own path with customizable characters and meaningful decisions that will impact your squad, your story and your destiny.
- Wield your own lightsaber and harness the power of the Force with over 40 different abilities.
- Adventure through eight enormous and iconic Star Wars worlds, including Tatooine and Kashyyyk, in your own daring starship, the Ebon Hawk.
- Choose your party from and build everlasting bonds with nine unique crewmates, including Twi'leks, droids and Wookiees.
- Experience the legend in incredible HD detail with upgraded resolution, textures, UI and cinematics.
SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox