Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
the test is the JLPT or a robotic eng. test? u looked into schools there yet? or they take care of it for u here?

haha sissy boy lol

The JLPT test. Japan has one of the best schools for robotic engineering, I'm hoping to bring the world into a new era with robots.

Haha, no, just schools in the UK and Colorado, I'm checking out schools there whenever I go visit next year, hopefully I can drag along a certain person *cough* Inori *cough*

Walina

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nekosoft.deviantart.com
XP
Country
France
I signed for the newsletter, thanks
biggrin.gif

There're a lot of otome games but I am not sure which one are on DS.
I guess TG serie will content me for the moment, I've been playing TG1 a lot of time since Kei is a pain to get!

By the way, can you tell us a bit about the story ? I mean in the first episode it was all about a promise that you've to fufill at the chapel. What about this one ?
smile.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walina said:
biggrin.gif

I guess TG serie will content me for the moment, I've been playing TG1 a lot of time since Kei is a pain to get!

By the way, can you tell us a bit about the story ? I mean in the first episode it was all about a promise that you've to fufill at the chapel. What about this one ?
smile.gif

Hmm... I could make a video of the story from the emulator, the story in English.

Kei was hard? He was so easy for me XD Himuro was the hard one X_X

Thanks for signing up to the news letter!

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
the secret to getting all of them is the horoscope

check what stats u need to up and only do them when u have a smiley face, if not do something else

IT WORKS! i did that for each and everyone of them Kei Himuro basketball guy, i never had to go after them twice, and i got all their CGs except the basketball guy's CG about a towel at the very begining of his route.

same thing for dating don't ask out on a >_< day u'll get rejected

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Walina said:
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Hmm... I could make a video of the story from the emulator, the story in English.

Kei was hard? He was so easy for me XD Himuro was the hard one X_X

Thanks for signing up to the news letter!

For me it was the other way around
tongue.gif
I got Himuro easily
tongue.gif

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Coconut said:
For me it was the other way around
tongue.gif
I got Himuro easily
tongue.gif

Lucky you XD

Well, I would post the video I made for TMGS2's story, but stupid youtube put the video sideways, even though it wasn't recorded sideways v_v
Actually, there should be some kind of a way how to put it on correctly, since there are so many walkthroughs on emulators on Youtube. I don't know how, though I'm sure any of them would answer if asked.
smile.gif
But the basic story is something about mermaids, right?

Can I just ask, what did you find hard about getting Himuro? I'm curious, because I got him sort of...accidentally, since I was aiming for Kei and didn't intend to go for him the first time, I wanted to save him for the next walkthrough.

I got him by attending every study date (they were fun) and suddenly when my Int hit 150 towards the end of the game (about March? in third year), he began asking me out. And of course, I couldn't decline since I liked him so much.
biggrin.gif
And then he hit Tokimeki state to my surprise, and took over Kei's "saving" position, making him the X-Mas and New Year guy. And "the one", since I didn't check the stats properly, and didn't have 150 Art and Style...
biggrin.gif

Ouran High School Host Club, yay! *cheers you on* I just started watching the anime about a week ago or so, I was so happy and surprised when there were references to the TMGS series!

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Well, I would post the video I made for TMGS2's story, but stupid youtube put the video sideways, even though it wasn't recorded sideways v_v
You can always put the video through a video processor, tilt it the right way and then re-save it
smileipb2.png

Oh damn, everyone talking about Himuro, I swear I was trying to go for him but... got hijacked by Kijyou during the process
rofl2.gif

Walina

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nekosoft.deviantart.com
XP
Country
France
Well, I like Suzuka too but he kinda a bit cold toward the heroine at first like Kei, both of them are much more colder than Himuro in my opinion when you met them.

So, it was a pain for me to do Hazuki route since the way he talks to the heroine is cold but then suddenly when he got into friendly mode, he smitten directly O_O! That's really unatural for me, also I had to harass him a lot so that was painfull but the creators did their job well. They've put so many cute CG of Kei and with time I kinda forgotten how he was at first since my heroine dated Kei for 3 years xD (I told you I harassed him because if in the third yeard he is not madly in love with my heroine I can't get most of his cut-scenes). Kei is really not my favorite, I dislike what he said when you've good grade (ex:"seems you've got smarter") or when you do well in your sport club (ex:you're good, I've seen you in a new light"). Seriously, what's with him ? What did he though of the heroine ?

Kijyo is nice but he fall in loves with the heroine too fast just like the principal then kinda harass you, lol -.-'

I really wonder how the new heroes are
biggrin.gif

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's so hard about Himuro? I still don't get it...or is it just that you need to go to all of his study dates?

But I agree about Hazuki - I also didn't like him at the beginning, why on earth is he so cold to you?! He couldn't have so much changed so much, especially when he was such a happy child. >.< It's as if they wanted to give you the impression that he's awesome and make it harder to guess that it's actually him... Though he becomes so nice when he likes you, he suddenly changes so much that I did like him like that.
smile.gif

And I thought that Suzuka is actually kind of cool, to me he's not cold, but just a neutral, sporty guy who takes you as an equal. It's actually kind of ...not so cool when he begins to like you and starts stuttering, blushing, and overall looses his calm and everything. Though I can see how people love that.
biggrin.gif

...looks like it's the Himuro dere dere here.
smile.gif

Walina

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nekosoft.deviantart.com
XP
Country
France
I didn't play yet the others guys but for me so far Himuro sensei is the most natural one. You can really see with him how he changes little by little toward the heroine and not because he go into friendly mod he will become sweet and blushing all the time. No, he really do change with time and that's really nice to witness that ^^

About Suzuka, I find him cold sometimes at the begining mostly when he is going to practice during the exam, he was kinda saying to my heroine : "you're bothering me". He dislike also if you're not a pro in sport because I tried to ask him if he could teach my heroine how to some sporty stuff and he coldy replied to her like she was a noob and a bother, Kei also acted like that.

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
;_; Good for you guys. I was aiming for Himuro after my first few tries of the game, but boy was I surprised when the menu came out after Tsukishi talked to the heroine and the ending song. >.> If I am not wrong, I think it was because my fitness was not enough, that's why I couldn't get him.

For Kei... I don't know, I don't like him all that much (maybe this will change when I finish his route?). I mean, we were dating at the park (I forget which) and he wanted to SLEEP on the grass the WHOLE DAY!? Lol. If that were to happen to me in real life... I would just say, "I am sorry, but I think I'll be going home *right now*..." Heh.

I'll be replaying Himurocchi's route when I get my DSL (which will be about 2 months later). :3

jintoki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Don't give up hakusa

Himurocchi hard for me too > 1 mouth 1 date

join brass band increase Intel. Arts and Social
study date with him everrytime
best choice for date
call him back home together
he like black color cute style and Scrunchie ( ヘアゴム )
focus study(Intel) arts fitness

Better luck next time

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember when playing TMGS3S and going for Kou and ending up with Ruka instead. XDD I was like WTF happened?? Found out it was because I got some other requirement stat parameter that Ruka needed when I thought that Kou needed it.

At least I ended up with someone though. >_>

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Berrypanic said:
Himuro was hard but good.
So good that it hurts to reject him when you are going for others ;_;.Haha, I felt that before. XD When I first canceled the... education trip(?) because I was chasing Suzuka, I thought, "Sorry Himurocchi, not you this time. DX" Lol. It was a bit sad...

jintoki said:
Don't give up hakusa

Himurocchi hard for me too > 1 mouth 1 date

join brass band increase Intel. Arts and Social
study date with him everrytime
best choice for date
call him back home together
he like black color cute style and Scrunchie ( ???? )
focus study(Intel) arts fitness

Better luck next timeYeah, I read the walkthrough recently.
smile.gif
Thank you for typing that out!

QUOTE(Suji @ Oct 7 2010, 01:53 PM)
Himuro was fairly easy to get. Doesn't beat Waka's though. < Kept trying so hard to get the school's doctor and didn't realize that there was a pivotal part with him at some trip to the beach that I messed up until way later. So hard to get that girl super skinny and get a dude at the same time.
I can't really wait for Waka. *~*
I heard that for Love Revo, when you get the hang of losing weight, it'll be very easy and for a few people, they had nothing to do even though they've just played through just 3 months or so. Well, at least that's what I heard. I plan to play it soon, but not sure whether I'll understand much. DX

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Berrypanic said:
Himuro was hard but good.
So good that it hurts to reject him when you are going for others ;_;.

Yeah, I didn't want to hurt him T_T

Jei said:
You can always put the video through a video processor, tilt it the right way and then re-save it
smileipb2.png

Oh damn, everyone talking about Himuro, I swear I was trying to go for him but... got hijacked by Kijyou during the process
rofl2.gif

Exactly! Hahaha, Kijyo almost hijacked me XD
Eeeh, it had already taken almost two hours just to upload the short video and it was 1.13GB.
I posted the video though, if anyone wants to find it, it should be "Tokimeki Memorial English Prologue"

QUOTE(Suji @ Oct 7 2010, 12:53 AM)
I remember when playing TMGS3S and going for Kou and ending up with Ruka instead. XDD I was like WTF happened?? Found out it was because I got some other requirement stat parameter that Ruka needed when I thought that Kou needed it.

At least I ended up with someone though. >_>

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
STOP IT, SUJI!!!! >_<
Now I want to go play Love Revo to see this school doctor you're talking about
sad.gif

I hope I don't like it, cause if I do, I may have to try to hack it and beg Inori XD

Waka's really good, I hope you all like him, he's worth the wait.
Mmm.. doctor.
biggrin.gif
_>)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Morning