Gaming ToI help topic

XLarge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I need help in ToI... I just talked to heartman and now I have to search for the holy maiden but where is she?

thanks alot for your help

edit: nvm found it

D

Deleted-134647

Leave the city. As soon as you do, they tell you to go west to Naos Base. Of course, Hartman told you that too. You can always check the Summary if you're lost. It tells you what you've seen up to that point and can help point you in the right direction.

XLarge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i went west and all i see is the guild dungeon
frown.gif

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
manhole is on the east side of town, south of the big building thing with 2 people in front.

D

Deleted-134647

XLarge said:
frown.gif
When you get to the big open field, you need to go southwest and go down a hill. It's really not difficult to find.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
XLarge said:
frown.gif
Too far, then.
Go back to Naos and point your screen where the compass at the bottom says you're looking the way you're supposed to go... Then look a little bit to the water on the left. Stay close to the water on the left and you'll eventually make it to a little part with a building and trees.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
A quick question about the Innocence Style and Versus Style.
Getting Innocence style is by lvling 3 styles to lvl 15 on a character? Not like 1 on Luca, then Spada etc...

Since Wifi is disabled is it possible to still get Versus Style? Heard that some has gotten it through a stay in a inn

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
DarkStriker said:
Getting Innocence style is by lvling 3 styles to lvl 15 on a character? Not like 1 on Luca, then Spada etc...

Since Wifi is disabled is it possible to still get Versus Style? Heard that some has gotten it through a stay in a inn

12 hours in and I still haven't got a character with 3 level-15 styles (been trying to play with everyone).

Versus style I got after beating Dog Boy in the Regnum caves and the slept in the Inn and I got a skit with Luca and Asura (but everyone gets it)

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
pitman said:
DarkStriker said:

12 hours in and I still haven't got a character with 3 level-15 styles (been trying to play with everyone).

Versus style I got after beating Dog Boy in the Regnum caves and the slept in the Inn and I got a skit with Luca and Asura (but everyone gets it)
Beated that doggie like 6 hours ago in game time.. guess i have missed a skit.. never seen a skit with luca and asura yet

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkStriker said:
pitman said:
DarkStriker said:

Beated that doggie like 6 hours ago in game time.. guess i have missed a skit.. never seen a skit with luca and asura yet
I think it's random when you get that event. I was using inns regularly, and got it about 11 hours in at the Ashihara inn after a guild quest.

aldwin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pls help coz im stuck!!
im in the western battlefield and when i go trough the forest there's not a little bit of story in there..
i mean that when i go to the forest , there must be a scene or communication between them but mine doesnt..
i tried to go around the forest and kill some soldiers and monsters and go back to the camp but still nothing..
pls help me!!

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
pls help coz im stuck!!
im in the western battlefield and when i go trough the forest there's not a little bit of story in there..
i mean that when i go to the forest , there must be a scene or communication between them but mine doesnt..
i tried to go around the forest and kill some soldiers and monsters and go back to the camp but still nothing..
pls help me!!
keep heading deeper into the forest. At the end you'll talk to Chitose. After talking go back to camp.

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question about difficulty...

is there a significant change in case of rewards (exp, gald, etc) if you change the difficulty? I've been playing it on Hard and the only thing I see different so far is you can get an easy 'S' rank on battles, and it's fun to combo enemies with their high HP and all.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Logically speaking, an increase in exp for a higher difficult would defeat the purpose of upping the difficulty, lol. So no.
Pretty sure it's just to challenge yourself.

EDIT: Oh, you get more grade. Forgot about that.

aldwin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OtakuGamerZ said:
QUOTE said:
pls help coz im stuck!!
pls help me!!
keep heading deeper into the forest. At the end you'll talk to Chitose. After talking go back to camp.
who is chitose and where??
i talk to all the soldiers in the forset and the camp..
i went all over the forest and i dont know wat to do..
pls really help me coz when theres no chance that u can help me i will try to new game and i dont want to do it..
pls help..

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aldwin08 said:
who is chitose and where??
i talk to all the soldiers in the forset and the camp..
i went all over the forest and i dont know wat to do..
pls really help me coz when theres no chance that u can help me i will try to new game and i dont want to do it..
pls help..
She's a girl in red you met earlier. You meet her in a cut scene after a fighting a ratio at the end of the forest. And if you need a guide to get through the forest, watch this "let's play"-> Clicky

Snarks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All my characters suddenly have been equipped with Slacker Armor, and Now i cant unequip it
Any ideas? Appreciated Thanks

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snarks said:
All my characters suddenly have been equipped with Slacker Armor, and Now i cant unequip it
Any ideas? Appreciated Thanks
You seem to have started the guild quest: test the Slacker Armor. Either finish the quest or cancel it at a guild shop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...