Hacking to all the haters and the lovers

nilsk123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been a reader for quite some time now on here, but I can't stand it no longer. It almost seems like people are trying to find reasons to badmouth chips.

First there was the cyclowiz issue ( they're never going to release update blah blah blah they cant get it to work blah blah ), well, they released a succesfull update didnt they? Afther that everything became quiet around the cyclowiz, only possitive reactions.

Well this wasn't enough hate spread apparently...

Some time later, the issue suddently pops up that wiikey's autofix does not work like it should ( kind of weird it never popped up on any of the reviews or forum threads earlier, everyone was so possitive about wiikey ). They apparently try to block off the clones before releasing an update fixing that issue, whitch is exactly what I would do. Well whatever, they fail, they say they're going to release it anyway... people are still shouting and flaming at them. Then their site goes down, only for a week or so, who cares realy? Suddently everyone is convinced they packed their bags and left... they never did anything ( in my opinion ) to earn that kind of reputation. Now they're actualy back up, explained what went wrong, announced the update to appear within a week... everyone is still hating. Then emu_kidid ( very respected source in my opinion ) confirms the update is on the way, since he's gotten a beta of it and has allready started adjusting his GCOS for it... everyone is still shouting......

I think people just WANT to have something to complain about, while actualy there isn't anything wrong. What do people expect from this update.... gc audiofix, ok, what else? NOTHING, maybe some minor region and compatability fixes, thats it! there hasn't been any other breakthrough yet! The truth is the wiikey is just a great chip that works perfectly in every single way except for the audio fix, is it realy that big of a deal? No I don't think so, you get a way to play ALL your wii backups, and gc backups! For free! Saves you tons of money! And the only thing I hear is people shouting they can't play their darned naruto gc game nymore.. damn get a life.. it's bs... its realy not big of a deal

Thanks for reading

PS. I'm sure, if they wiikey team would read these forums, they would completely laugh their asses of. It's ridiculous ( I'ts not only these forums by the way, all wii modding forums ( wiinewz, maxconsole etc etc )

nilsk123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not true, most of the "complaints" are about them not releasing firmware upgrade and/or the site being down.

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not true, most of the "complaints" are about them not releasing firmware upgrade and/or the site being down.

And if people didn't complain, then the site would stay down and they wouldn't have any incentive to release the firmware update. By voicing their opinion, we as consumers are applying pressure to the producers.

And it's not like anybody is asking for anything unreasonable. I've yet to hear a "OMG my WiiKey doesn't wash my dishes WTF" complaint.

People just want to get the most out of the product that they paid for. It's an interesting wrinkle that the products in question are in a pretty gray area of legality, but I guess that's another issue.

pewpz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the Internets. Only thing you can do is ignore them. People aren't going to read a post complaining about other people complaining and change their ways.

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love topics that complain about the complainers. How ironic no?

rofl2.gif

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, let me break it down for you.

676 T3H JESUS + TWO EASTOR OMFG WTF MORBINATION!
TWO EASTOR R TEH WIN CUZ 1 JESUS IS NOT TEH WIN FOR TWO BEASTOR!!
GO JESUS SHJO TEAH NUB WHO'S THE REAL 566 EASTOR BIOTCH U FUXIN GET OWNED NUB!
SHUT TEH MEAT CURTAINS WTF NUB?!

Yeap... That about sums the whole situation up.

Actually, it's not really a complex situation. For every 1 person that likes something, there will be 5+ people that hate it. It's just that simple.
Sorry guv.

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
wtf you talkin bout leg? there are 4+ people that hate things on the internets. how's about I get me and my posse together and we come down there to your house and see who really knows bout the haters, fo sho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ