Homebrew To All O3DS Users

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They're still in a very early stage so, just like you said, you just need to wait (maybe months, maybe even faster) but they'll get improved.
Keep in mind also though that when you can't control 90% of the console due to not having enough permissions (not exploitable/no kernel access), devs don't make miracles either.
I agree, you're right. Hopefully they will be improved. Also i forgot to say, on mgba pokemon started with a good fps but sometimes its laggy, its a good start.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if they ported emulators for the ds to the 3ds homebrew they would run better since the ds has arm cpu and 3ds does as well and most of the emulators for 3ds are ported from pc or psp i think gameyob was ported from ds and it runs full speed on old 3ds their was also a gba emulator for the ds i think that should be ported to 3ds homebrew

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if they ported emulators for the ds to the 3ds homebrew they would run better since the ds has arm cpu and 3ds does as well and most of the emulators for 3ds are ported from pc or psp
tumblr_npntnijAYS1r2aobgo7_400.gif

Everyone knows that...

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's what I expected.

I would love to buy a New 3DS, but it's gonna be so god damn expensive, since I have to find Cubic Ninja aswell to play around with the PS1 emulator (and with the N64 one if theres gonna be one)

So are the speeds on New 3DS good or no? ( games like Spyro or Rayman 2)

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's what I expected.

I would love to buy a New 3DS, but it's gonna be so god damn expensive, since I have to find Cubic Ninja aswell to play around with the PS1 emulator (and with the N64 one if theres gonna be one)

So are the speeds on New 3DS good or no? ( games like Spyro or Rayman 2)

Good with a 9.0-9.2 N3DS (kernel access), nonexistent with a 9.3+ N3DS (no kernel access). For now it's only available in CIA format

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The new 3DS does make me hyped for the 4DS though. If the New 3DS is this strong already (804 mhz for games!) , I really wonder what the 4DS is gonna be like. Hopefully a beast emulation device ^^

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
its probs not gonna be called the 4ds they could do any thing they could drop the two screen idea and just make a powerful gameboy they could do anything

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i only wanted homebrew for save editing but its a shame no ones working on a nds game save editor it swear its possible but no one wants to try

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

Gettwobirdsstone

Triforce Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Every download of doom that I found has executables that I can't run. No ID1 folders.
I though you for looking for quake pak files. Doom has wads, just google doom wad. place the wads on the Root of your SD card. Like Doom.wad, Doom2.wad, mods; Plutonium.wad.

Last edited by Gettwobirdsstone,

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Now this got me interested.

Can you guys enlight me with this Doom thingie? Is it possible to play Doom on our DoubleScreenie?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill