• Total voters

TacoGod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to play TU19 for Minecraft on xbox 360 but I dont have the update. anyone have a download?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try downloading the update through FSD. those updates are stored in the FSD database folder instead of the cache or the 000B0000 folder.

D

Deleted User

a couple of days ago i wanted to do this but with TU3, i got the update here http://xboxunity.net/
these also work on unmodded systems, just grab horizon or something, throw the update onto a USB stick and then copy it to the xbox

edit: afaik i'm allowed to link this here since it's been linked before, and it only has downloads for updates, not games

Last edited by ,

TacoGod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a couple of days ago i wanted to do this but with TU3, i got the update here http://xboxunity.net/
these also work on unmodded systems, just grab horizon or something, throw the update onto a USB stick and then copy it to the xbox

edit: afaik i'm allowed to link this here since it's been linked before, and it only has downloads for updates, not games
This is all I need?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I thought you needed an rgh or jtag. So you just put it on a usb hdd and transferred it to your internal with no hack?

D

Deleted User

I can only download the box art. do I need to have an account?
click this, it'll popup a little window with every update
NgisyRr.png

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then they don't have that update and there's nothing you can do about it except download it off your 360 if it's not rgh'd or jtag'd. You still haven't said if you even have a hacked 360 or not. If it's rgh'd or jtag'd you can only get updates from xboxunity.net. If it's stock or flashed you can download the latest updates yourself on your 360.

TacoGod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then they don't have that update and there's nothing you can do about it except download it off your 360 if it's not rgh'd or jtag'd. You still haven't said if you even have a hacked 360 or not. If it's rgh'd or jtag'd you can only get updates from xboxunity.net. If it's stock or flashed you can download the latest updates yourself on your 360.
I cant hack it the kit for that isnt for sale anymore

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your 360 is not hacked just download the latest updates from the 360 yourself. You don't have to get it off the internet.

TacoGod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your 360 is not hacked just download the latest updates from the 360 yourself. You don't have to get it off the internet.
No, I am doing title update 19, which is there. but why does horizon say the title update is version "1.0"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw