~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Heh, I remember these videos. Terrible terrible idea. Or rather, good idea, poor execution. The GBA just couldn't handle the video and keep up a quality encode at the same time. Now DS videos, that I could see working.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You can diss these GBA Videos all you want, but if anyone says one thing bad about Johnny Bravo - I'm going to stab you.

No no, everyone knows Johnny Bravo rules. I still can't believe they cast The Rock in the role of Johnny Bravo, for his life action movie....

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I always thought that was just a rumor...did they really do that?

Well, they say the movies in production and will be released in 2006. As far as I've seen there's no real proof to back the statement up. But that's what people have been saying for quite some time atleast.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Rock just got done with some movie called Daddy's Girl, and then he's got Spy Hunter. There is no way, if the Johnny Bravo thing is true, is it coming out this year.

Codemasterflex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wtf.gif
It's real, from Wikipedia: "A live action film starring The Rock as Johnny Bravo is in production, and is set to be released in theatres in the US on the November 21st, 2006. The Rock considers it to be a great honor to play Johnny Bravo."

EDIT: And the IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0406890/

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not that it matters, the movie will probably suck anyway.......actually no...The Rock may suck at Action movies...

Has anyone here ever seen him while he was still wrestling? He was one of the funniest wrestlers I've ever seen. I'm sure he can pull of Bravo, now that I'm actually thinking about it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.