^^title-2178^^

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Didn't grab the PC version but for this, I sure did, worth downloading or buying
nyanya.gif
wink.gif

BTW Scurge Hive,Gunstar Super Heroes, and Sims 2 are on my wish list this month
biggrin.gif

Almost forgot to tell you guys : RockMan EXE 6: Dennoujuu Faltzer is WIP (work in progress), nice let's hope gameplay is a bit different than the previous 5
rofl2.gif

Anyways this game is a pick
wink2.gif

L

lastdual

Nice 3D engine, I'll have to check this out later as it's been on the radar for so long (hopefully it doesn't suck).

QUOTE said:
BTW Scurge Hive,Gunstar Super Heroes, and Sims 2 are on my wish list this month

-I wouldn't hold your breath for Scurge, as Juka was supposed to be released a while back and still isn't out....

M

multiboy2k

Excellent game! (well atleast by GBA standards. lol)

BUT, It's not working with Supercard SD!

I am getting so damn tired of supercard. Will somebody please patch this so that it will work on supercard?

decript

A melon a day, keeps t3h monkey away
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have one problem with this game, its the driving physics, turning specifically. Its hard to explain, its like driving on ice. And the graphics, the ground keeps shaking and warping and the walls, when you approach them, the wall warps inside. Anyways, still a good game.
bow.gif
happy.gif

M

multiboy2k

I have been playing the game on my ezfa256. I have also noticed that the physics in the driving engine is a little um 'slippery'. Also, the collision detection when u bump into an object is unforgiveable. When u bump into something, the car comes almost to a complete stop causing you to have to start the mission over. I also wish that u could save your game anywhere. Other than that, this game is still good. I think someone is trying to attempt a GTA type style game on the GBA before the release of the PSP version.(good luck) lol

th3sandm4n

I'm here for the knowledge!
Trophies
Website
www.Websiteofdoom.com
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap those are some nice graphics the GBA is sporting =)

One question...is there SURVIVAL?

EDIT:
no there isn't!?
cry.gif

EDIT II:
OMG...you can't damage your vehicle, you can crash into cops and nothing happens....this is NOT Driver!
it's freaking bumber cars

M

multiboy2k

...um that's why I said, SUPERCARD SD.

And No, it still doesn't work.

"Reading is Fundamental"
-Campaign Against Illiteracy in Children

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
you can steal cop cars without hassle =/
I thought it was going to be a bit better. but its still pretty cool..
I wouldntve minded they ported this to DS.. so no awful texture warping...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didnt like it personally, would've been better as a top down perspective game like the GBC one.

NeoZeroEXE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Personally, after only playing this for a little while, I think it's a LOT better than Driver 2 Advance. This one has a LOT better sense of speed, and even though the physics do seem a bit slippery, it's still pretty good. Of course, the lack of cop chasing and stuff like that is kinda... Sad... Also the lack of free drive (unless it's unlocked along with other stuff). But it seems so far like the map is a lot bigger than Driver 2, and a lot more varied. No more flat terrain and 90 degree corners only. So that's good.

The only other thing I don't like is the draw distance, which is pretty shoddy compared to most things, but pretty decent for GBA. But still.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: