^^title-2162^^

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yay, finally something todo after Mario Tennis!
biggrin.gif

damiussus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beg you all not to prejudge this one. I downloaded it and flashed it. By far the best Spider man on the gba.

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know, this particular pocket spidey has been oddly compelling for me, I liked the backgrounds that have a kinda scaling to them, I mean buildings scrolling along gave me a sense of where my webs attach, even if only a lil bit.

I liked more control of the web powers, aimed web moves and also the moves you collect in the levels. I liked the "two animations for web-swinging" thing, its one way to keep close to its console cousins.

Overall, this product somehow feels more polished and I can't think of any compromises from the previous games at all, unlike other Spidey games I know..

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know, this particular pocket spidey has been oddly compelling for me, I liked the backgrounds that have a kinda scaling to them, I mean buildings scrolling along gave me a sense of where my webs attach, even if only a lil bit.

I liked more control of the web powers, aimed web moves and also the moves you collect in the levels. I liked the "two animations for web-swinging" thing, its one way to keep close to its console cousins.

Overall, this product somehow feels more polished and I can't think of any compromises from the previous games at all, unlike other Spidey games I know..

So, it's actually GOOD? Well, that's a change from the usual 2D Spidey farce. Not surprising though, the DS version got good reviews as well. I'm not sure if there's a PSP version or not though, so I can't speak for it.

I'll deffinately give THIS 2D Spidey a chance, I always do, but this time i'm actually looking forward to it.

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just finished it..!

IMHO, if you're really excited about Spider-man, play the console version first. This has no additional web moves, only the amount of time your webs can hold enemies. This game has less villains than its big brother. It's still repetitive, but thankfully fast. I haven't finished "challenge" mode yet though, so maybe it will have more bosses?

Overall, this Spidey is definitely better.. but not by much, I'm afraid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.