Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is this another game where you only have a chance if you know the rules before or is there a tutorial included? i've seen a couple of games now comeing with the pre-requisite of knowing the show/rules or whatever without having the smallest tutorial in it.
No Tutorial again...but the rules to playing the card game aint hard at all. I don't understand why everyone thinks it's so complicated, it's not.

elifecyber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I play yu-gi-oh online and it pwnz!! i'm level 4 atm, but this is a new game right? gonna try it out
smile.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
how i like a game where i can't even get the past screens as i have no clue what to do (and this sux if you have dealt with heavy brainer games already
happy.gif
). no joking. i really have no clue how to get this started. i somehow walked out of that stupid shop, somehow plugged together a deck (no idea what the requirements and limits are, nothing written nowhere) and somehow ended up at home sneezing... and now i have talked to all idiots on the streets and went to all places i can but nothing happens. if somebody knows what to do... you'r welcome... otherwise this doesn't look like a good game
wink.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how i like a game where i can't even get the past screens as i have no clue what to do (and this sux if you have dealt with heavy brainer games already
happy.gif
). no joking. i really have no clue how to get this started. i somehow walked out of that stupid shop, somehow plugged together a deck (no idea what the requirements and limits are, nothing written nowhere) and somehow ended up at home sneezing... and now i have talked to all idiots on the streets and went to all places i can but nothing happens. if somebody knows what to do... you'r welcome... otherwise this doesn't look like a good game
wink.gif

Walk up to someone and press R. You'll duel. You can find a list of forbidden/limited cards and Kaiba Tower or whatever it's called. Just walk up to the machine and press A. At the end of the week they'll be a tournament there or at the arena.

@elifecyber: Where'd you get it? I wanna play, too!

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
i think the game has a programming error, but i'm not sure. the following happens:
panther-warrior on field. i place sangan. i attack with panther-warrior (giving sangan as tribute) and can select a card from the deck... but then... the game forgets my attack, it's never carried out.

i can be wrong but it can't be that i loose my attack like that >_

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i think the game has a programming error, but i'm not sure. the following happens:
panther-warrior on field. i place sangan. i attack with panther-warrior (giving sangan as tribute) and can select a card from the deck... but then... the game forgets my attack, it's never carried out.

i can be wrong but it can't be that i loose my attack like that >_<
I know the game does have a few bugs but I never heard that one before...are you sure your opponent didnt' chain a card with it?

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland

i can be wrong but it can't be that i loose my attack like that >_<

I know the game does have a few bugs but I never heard that one before...are you sure your opponent didnt' chain a card with it?
nope. he had no trap card in place and the attacked card was a non-effect card. i can try if it's reproducable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse