Tiramisu question

ThatOneBan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I hacked with tiramisu finished with the wii u hacking and I lost that sd card how do I properly do the process with a new sd card?

ThatOneBan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for tiramisu? getting a new card? just copy everything over. that's all there is to it.
Yeah I just wanted to know if it was safe to redo the guide with the new sd card because I don't have the old card anymore. Didn't wanna run into any bricking issues or w.e

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I didn't know if I could just redo the steps I thought it would brick the system or something haha
Nah you're fine, Tiramisu will throw an error or freeze if you're gonna do anything that might be dangerous before you can do any actual damage. It's pretty safe.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I just wanted to know if it was safe to redo the guide with the new sd card because I don't have the old card anymore. Didn't wanna run into any bricking issues or w.e
if you're done with the hacking, you can just put the files on the sd card. it gives an error message if you turn on the console without the sd card, so the hack is on the system, but the files for it are on the sd card. it's like luma's boot.firm and having b9s.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo