Homebrew RELEASE Tinleaf Installer - A No-Bullshit-No-Bullshit NSP/NSZ/XCI/XCZ Installer

Saulot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Its cool to hate blawar I guess.
Well if this allow me to install AM2R, i'll be grateful.
Tinfoil does not cause of improper ticket id in the filename.

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
All those blawar's fans praises him when he releases yet another fork of an installer just to mock devs he don't like or have personal issues with, this is like the 3rd time he does this, yet I'm sure the 99% of those fans only use DZ and/or its hbg shop skin. Congrats @blawar, you made a religious sect of pirates around you :)
Lmao I swear to god it feels like he wanted to become the god of SXOS or something so now all SX users are defending him like crazy
But I have to admit that just putting some lines to block SXOS is still petty, could have done that without it. The furry shit is also optional so it's not a reason to make an entire release for that reason only, at least to me.

Reactions: VectorSux

blawar

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao I swear to god it feels like he wanted to become the god of SXOS or something so now all SX users are defending him like crazy
But I have to admit that just putting some lines to block SXOS is still petty, could have done that without it. The furry shit is also optional so it's not a reason to make an entire release for that reason only, at least to me.

The furry and anime stuff is not optional. The name, and logo are also anime / furry shit.

Reactions: MarkDarkness

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm asking;

WHY?
It's Awoo Installer but
  • with a different name
  • in blue
  • without anti SX OS code
  • without Momiji
As you can see, there are pros and cons to it, just like everything. If you use SX OS, out of the two, this one is a no brainer. However if you want to install some Touhou doujin games of questionable quality it's obviously best done in style, with Awoo Installer. Hope I could help.
(TL;DR: Use whichever you want, the installation code is the exact same.)

Last edited by SomeGamer,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are we still getting angry about "stealing" code when we are all pirates? Or the fact that people make mistakes? Holy shit no one cares anymore. If you are still so butt hurt over messages and images then you really shouldnt be in this scene. The hacking scene in general is toxic and if someone sees that they can piss you off they will for the shits and giggles. No one here has morals about the scene. Get your games and stfu.

MasterZoilus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And if you edited all those things out of her software you'd get a piece of software you were able to use in public.

really? so how do you go about that? since blawars version of tinfoil is NOT open source and you can't access the propaganda and hate bs he included with it?

Last edited by MasterZoilus,
Reactions: Nollog

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
What a fucking joke of a "release". I did something like this, people told me to have just made a fork, and I listened and have removed the repo and the thread entirely. Blawar needs to realise like I did not to do this type of shit, follow licenses, dont be stupid and all is good. Yet another installer is not necessary at all.

Not going to say more because yall hyperbole and opinionated af, someone will get angry at me for my opinion just watch.

EDIT P.S, not responding to anyone who replies to me bitching about something

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I want lots and lots of bullshit, mountains of bullshit, no coherent message Anti-everything and pro everything, I mean representation matters right, so we can't exclude anyones viewpoints, the whole things needs to be such a clusterfuck of opinions that it has everyone covered, even that one guy who thinks chocolate ice cream up the butt is a hewman rite

anyways, try drop the bullshit whining, if you don't like the app, don't use it, and if your going to say "but he made it for attention!?!?!?!".....why on earth are you here giving it to him :rolleyes:

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Vanyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok guys, i need a helping hand with this one.
How on earth am i supposed to install xci with it? I´m using ns-usbloader 2.1 for .nsps But i´m either blind or simply lack the mental capacity to figure out how to do the same with .xcis. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok guys, i need a helping hand with this one.
How on earth am i supposed to install xci with it? I´m using ns-usbloader 2.1 for .nsps But i´m either blind or simply lack the mental capacity to figure out how to do the same with .xcis. any help would be greatly appreciated.
This "nsp button" in NS-USBloader is valid for all supported formats, not only for the nsp format!

Last edited by Muxi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i heard obs makes gd lag alot