Homebrew tinfoil system update fail

llRecollectionll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
so im still pretty new to the whole tinfoil atmosphere thing. i only know how to add new websites and such to download/install games. but now the games arent showing up and i see a system update worth 333 mb . ive tried to install the update and everything goes well but when it finishes it gives me this message. " firmware install failed; aborting the firmware installation: patches for new firmware are missing."

not really sure where to get the missing patches or how to work this. thank for the help

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what firmware version are you running? what atmosphere version you running? also alot of repo's for the shops got changed recently.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so im still pretty new to the whole tinfoil atmosphere thing. i only know how to add new websites and such to download/install games. but now the games arent showing up and i see a system update worth 333 mb . ive tried to install the update and everything goes well but when it finishes it gives me this message. " firmware install failed; aborting the firmware installation: patches for new firmware are missing."

not really sure where to get the missing patches or how to work this. thank for the help
Patches can be found in the pinned thread on this forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You need a Tylenol pm