Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Zakie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so when I try download something on tinfoil..DLCs that I own....I click the install button... After its finished downloading the dlc . i decide To download another dlc. BUT when i download another dlc it shows this 0.0Mb for me and then it doesn't even download. then when i boot into the game the dlc does not show up....How do i fix this issue. This issue is happening on Tinfoil. another problem I'm getting on tinfoil is "failed to create thread" but for now I rather fix the first problem I'm having.

Zakie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dunno, reintall and make sure you have latest version, it might not autoupdate itself properly.
I did reinstall the latest version. i tried that. its super weird. it allows me to install the game but when it come to dlcs it just acts weird? also everything is a fresh install in my sd

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so when I try download something on tinfoil..DLCs that I own....I click the install button... After its finished downloading the dlc . i decide To download another dlc. BUT when i download another dlc it shows this 0.0Mb for me and then it doesn't even download. then when i boot into the game the dlc does not show up....How do i fix this issue. This issue is happening on Tinfoil. another problem I'm getting on tinfoil is "failed to create thread" but for now I rather fix the first problem I'm having.
I highly recommend using TinWoo Installer instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo