1. ZctGamer

OP ZctGamer Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So I'm new to posting here. But I'm having an issue with Tinfoil. I'm on latest OFW, and running 0.16.0 Pre-release of Atmosphere using latest sigpatches. When I launch Tinfoil after rebooting it launches fine but I get two errors after finding discoveries "failed to enable DS" and "failed to initialize usbDs! 01F60000" and then it works fine (although I haven't tried installing games with it so I'm not sure if that works). The issue is after I close it and relaunch it gives a back screen and does nothing, then I have to force shut it down holding the power button. This wouldn't be that big of a deal to me but after updating sigpatches none of my games work and I'll have to reinstall them and I do so by using NUT.

2. GCS

GCS GBAtemp Fan

Turkey
    Afaik I know the latest sigpatches aren't compatible with Pre-Release 16.0 Atmosphere. So you will need to wait a while until they come out and please install stable releases not pre-releases in the future.

EDIT: You may try downloading these sigpatches but I would recommend you to wait for the stable atmosphere release. It wouldn't take that much time.

Last edited by GCS, Dec 5, 2020
  3. ZctGamer

OP ZctGamer Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Yea I'm already using those patches. It just sucks because I can't play any of my games that I have downloaded. After I updated sig patches earlier, all of my games have the cloud icon and say that the game is installed on another device.

4. GCS

GCS GBAtemp Fan

Turkey
    I would suggest you wait a few (probably 1-3) days for the stable 16.0 and it's sigpatches.
    And can you try using Awoo Installer + a small sized nsp to see if this way works or not? (Install on system memory)

5. ZctGamer

OP ZctGamer Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Yea I'll give it a try later, been trying to fix this for around 4 hours now and don't really feel like fiddling with it anymore lol. Thanks for the help though.

GCS likes this.
  6. LyuboA

LyuboA Unknown Entity

Bulgaria
    Its not Atmopshere or the sigpatches all Installers like Awoo, Tinfoil, Tinleaf, Goldleaf Need updating thats why its not a good idea to update the moment new ofw comes out

7. justplayer

justplayer Newbie
    Newcomer

Azerbaijan
    I'm having the same problem, but i'm using SXOS 3.1.0...
    Any solution?

8. rmorris003

rmorris003 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I just downloaded latest from site and works fine 8.1 r83

Last edited by rmorris003, Dec 5, 2020
  9. Rookplus

Rookplus Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    download Tinfoil 11, that would solve your problem

Draft saved Draft deleted