Time to register

EchoStorm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, figured it was time to register and give back a little bit. Been playing around with modding for about 20 years now but my hands are too shaky and the eyesight isnt so great anymore. Been enjoying the Nintendo Switch lately. Look forward to talking with the community

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome there ole timer,just like myself, and many here, Age is only a #. I feel like a kid still at near 50, so dont feel bad, just happy! Lots of great people here, and glad to have you :grog:
Post automatically merged:

So what was some of your mods over these years, to consoles or whatever? What was the first thing you tinkered with or modded, to make your own?

Last edited by BigOnYa,

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:rofl2::rofl2:
oldman-emoji.png
:rofl2::rofl2:

welcome-mat lg.png

GBAtemp Welcome 2.JPG

Last edited by AncientBoi,

EchoStorm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BigOnYa First thing I ever hard modded was a couple dishnetwork receivers back in the early 2000's. :)) I did a quite a few xbox 360's, and occasionally some various jtag stuff for older electronics. Its been softmods for the most part (PS2/3ds/dreamcast/ps1/switch/wii). I do some electronics repair, or used to, don't think I am going to be doing any micro soldering anymore, I was never very good at it. Was very satisfying though.

Reactions: CoolMe and BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1