Hacking Time Hollow

Ice Cold

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else have problems with this game. I'm on episode 2 and when Ethan and his friends decide to go to Chronos, someone says "Hello" and then you press A to talk some more, but the game freezes and the screen remains black. I'm just wondering if anyone else has troubles with this. You really can't do much about it until TT comes out with a new firmware update, which does not seem to happening soon(considering one hasn't come out in 2 months).

aero125

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
eh .... sori, some enlightenment needed. How to patch ?

Try using dslazy to patch but failed ......

Edit :--> It's ok, I found PPF-MATIC to do the patching. Thk u.

Ice Cold

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, I didn't patch it and decided to get the re-dump. Turns out that there's an error screen, which I think we cannot do anything about until TT comes out with a new firmware update. Is the patch provided specifically supposed to help out TT or just make the rom turn into the re-dumped version?

aero125

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Are u sure you have gotten the right "repacked" file ? DL again may not get u the repacked version as the site u used may not have updated the file.

The bad dump affected all, not just DSTT. The original source issuing the problem dump put up a repacked dump and the patch (if u have already dl the old dump) to specifically correct the problem, so it should work.

Try DL from another site, or patch the old dump. I certainly do not think the issuer of the repacked or patch does it for fun if it doesn't solve the problem.

Ice Cold

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used ROM SITE REFERENCE HERE and I think they repacked. My friend has an r4 and he had no probs with it. I got an error screen this time around instead of the typical freezing point, but it really doesn't matter anyway. I patched it and it works fine now. Thanks for all your help aero.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ice Cold said:
I used ROM SITE REFERENCE HERE and I think they repacked. My friend has an r4 and he had no probs with it. I got an error screen this time around instead of the typical freezing point, but it really doesn't matter anyway. I patched it and it works fine now. Thanks for all your help aero.
You should remove that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-