Gaming Time Hollow Help

Jord911

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was originally stuck, as were many other ppl, at the chapter 2 point where you enter Chronos and then the game freezes up, now, for some reason, even with the latest firmware (im using an M3 Simply) when i get to chapter 5, when u visit the vacant lot, right when i talk to Kori, right after she says "Ethan...save me...!" the game screen stays black but the music continues to play... weird. I have the re-dumped rom and i tried using the old rom file as well but it also doesnt work. This is probably asking a lot but if there is no solution, could someone upload a save of just after the cutscene? Thx a lot in advance

nwong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol i cant believe theres still people talking about this. go back to the place where u first got the game and there should be a repack for it download that. dont patch it coz sometimes it doesnt work

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Back up your save and try formatting your MicroSD or something. It worked fine for me using an R4 v1.18. I'm pretty far past that point now, though, so I can't give a save.

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont think it was teh save though. I already recently reformatted my memory card because of an error with Sakura. Also, I have both copies on the same memory card. I just copied the unrepacked one on and just copied the save from the repacked one. The save works but im just stuck at that point.

btw just wondering, but does anyone know what the main theme is called? i heard it was good and on one of the DDRs....

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't believe how stupid everyone is... oO he said he HAS the repack. wtf.

Sadly I already finished the game and only have a save from the first chapter.. :/

But try formatting your sd card, like someone mentioned... sometimes that does the trick.

wileykit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the original release, I got stuck on chapter 2 with the screen going black when you go into Chronos. I downloaded the repack and could get past it but I've not got up to chapter 5 to see if it would hang there. When I tried to use the patch on the original release it said that it was an incorect size and might not patch properly, so I went for the full repack release instead.

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
phooey, i reformatted and still no luck... Darn anyone else using Sakura have this error? I wanted to play this game so badly...
cry.gif

Jord911

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i solved it by using my save with the japanese version of the game and saved past the scene
smile.gif
it was the vacant lot that freezed the game so i just saved while already viewing the lot and the problem went away

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Flameburst said:
I dont think it was teh save though. I already recently reformatted my memory card because of an error with Sakura. Also, I have both copies on the same memory card. I just copied the unrepacked one on and just copied the save from the repacked one. The save works but im just stuck at that point.

btw just wondering, but does anyone know what the main theme is called? i heard it was good and on one of the DDRs....
credits say the main theme is called time hollow(how original)

completed a full playthrough on m3sakura, no freezes with the fixed version.

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes! Finally got it! I just got a rom from a different place.... and it worked! havent seen chapter 5 yet though so still unsure how good it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I was near the test market for the NES and man did it make my 2600 look like ass lol