Time Hollow Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Jord911, Sep 26, 2008.

Sep 26, 2008

Time Hollow Help by Jord911 at 9:16 PM (1,761 Views / 0 Likes) 16 replies

1. Jord911
    OP

Newcomer Jord911 Newbie

Canada
    I was originally stuck, as were many other ppl, at the chapter 2 point where you enter Chronos and then the game freezes up, now, for some reason, even with the latest firmware (im using an M3 Simply) when i get to chapter 5, when u visit the vacant lot, right when i talk to Kori, right after she says "Ethan...save me...!" the game screen stays black but the music continues to play... weird. I have the re-dumped rom and i tried using the old rom file as well but it also doesnt work. This is probably asking a lot but if there is no solution, could someone upload a save of just after the cutscene? Thx a lot in advance

2. NDStemp

Member NDStemp GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp

Canada
    You could use the patch somewhere on these forums. OR you can use google and find the re pack dump.

3. Jord911
    OP

Newcomer Jord911 Newbie

Canada
    i have the patched rom file and it still doesnt work...

4. nwong

Newcomer nwong Advanced Member

Australia
    lol i cant believe theres still people talking about this. go back to the place where u first got the game and there should be a repack for it download that. dont patch it coz sometimes it doesnt work

5. Jord911
    OP

Newcomer Jord911 Newbie

Canada
    i cant believe the amount ppl cant read. I dloaded the repack and i still doesnt work.

6. Flameburst

Member Flameburst GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Same here. Im using the Sakura triple boot, ive tried the normal one and the repack one. Im still stuck on Chapter 2.

7. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    Back up your save and try formatting your MicroSD or something. It worked fine for me using an R4 v1.18. I'm pretty far past that point now, though, so I can't give a save.

8. Flameburst

United States
    I dont think it was teh save though. I already recently reformatted my memory card because of an error with Sakura. Also, I have both copies on the same memory card. I just copied the unrepacked one on and just copied the save from the repacked one. The save works but im just stuck at that point.

btw just wondering, but does anyone know what the main theme is called? i heard it was good and on one of the DDRs....

9. Raven Darkheart

Member Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

United States
    wow the op is slow. the repack can run with no issues

10. miruki

Member miruki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    I can't believe how stupid everyone is... oO he said he HAS the repack. wtf.

Sadly I already finished the game and only have a save from the first chapter.. :/

But try formatting your sd card, like someone mentioned... sometimes that does the trick.

11. wileykit

Newcomer wileykit Newbie

United States
    On the original release, I got stuck on chapter 2 with the screen going black when you go into Chronos. I downloaded the repack and could get past it but I've not got up to chapter 5 to see if it would hang there. When I tried to use the patch on the original release it said that it was an incorect size and might not patch properly, so I went for the full repack release instead.

12. Flameburst

United States
    phooey, i reformatted and still no luck... Darn anyone else using Sakura have this error? I wanted to play this game so badly... [​IMG]

13. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    Did you trim the ROM, y/n? That might be causing a problem.

14. Flameburst

United States
    didnt trim it. Got lazy... so yeah. dont think trimming it will help though cuz usually thats the reason for the problem.

15. Jord911
    OP

Newcomer Jord911 Newbie

Canada
    i solved it by using my save with the japanese version of the game and saved past the scene [​IMG] it was the vacant lot that freezed the game so i just saved while already viewing the lot and the problem went away

16. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    credits say the main theme is called time hollow(how original)

completed a full playthrough on m3sakura, no freezes with the fixed version.

17. Flameburst

United States
    Yes! Finally got it! I just got a rom from a different place.... and it worked! havent seen chapter 5 yet though so still unsure how good it is.