Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ffxiii_demo_cast_580.jpg

QUOTE said:
The next issue of V-Jump magazine has the scoop on three characters that appear in the upcoming Final Fantasy XIII demo, set to be included in Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete. From left to right, we've got Rebro, Gadou, and Marquis, each of which will be playable in the demo. All three are supposedly part of "Team Nora," which is lead by Snow Villiers.

Not much else is known about these characters, except that it's said Gadou is deathly afraid of barbers, Marquis is a "Toys R Us kid" and Rebro is a big fan of pancakes -- when asked if waffles were a suitable substitute, he described them as "the devil's cranny treat." We're totally not lying. It's in the V-Jump article.*

News Source: Playstation Joystick

TwilitSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was that sarcasm, because there's no overabundance of zippers and belts. Unless you just don't like sweaters and standard belts, which sucks, because that's pretty much fashion today.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shakraka said:
Well look at those belts and zippers. Another masterpiece by Nomura.

Judging from the pics I see no over abundance of belts and zippers. But, I guess thats how people bash FF nowadays by saying "OMG look at all teh zippers."

Personally I am pretty stoked, and have my Advent Children reserved. At least I get to play a little FF XIII this year.

aerowalk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TwilitSky said:
Was that sarcasm, because there's no overabundance of zippers and belts. Unless you just don't like sweaters and standard belts, which sucks, because that's pretty much fashion today.

usually other fantasy games doesn't have that much details
eg. zipper

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
they pretty don't wear anything since FFX (remember that summoner with her bodyguard? ) and From X-2, it's like they don't wanna spend time on chars like rikku
They pretty much have the same dressing on every FF these days but look at Cloud or Vincent on Advent, those were appearances

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Raiyu245 said:
War said:
Three new FF XIII?
Damn you and your criticism.
hate2.gif
Mod please change the topic title to Three New Final Fantasy XII Characters Rise from the Ashes!
Oh, makes sense no-...wait, I thought this was FINAL FANTASY XIII (13)? I guess it's not then!

Damn straight
yay.gif
/off topic

And Rebro is a female right...I mean, in the scan it says she but the Joystick people said he...maybe I misread?
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out