softmii is the most stupid thing ever!

@wiisel: i have the same problem with my little brother
frown.gif

Ess_uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All these games. Who's gonna give me the time to play 'em?? EH? EH? EH? AND I'm sick of this USB loader chatter, It's getting boring.

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ben. said:
Lack of further gamma channel development support.
Hope that was a joke. It was already stated that Piracy doesn't need anymore advancement.

I'm actually kind of sick of this scene with all the piracy, I'm not at all surprised that Twiizers is leaving. I thought it was going to be sooner. Sure, It helped me load my (legal) Rock Band customs, but that's all I found the loader useful for. I admit to pirating a game or 2 actually, but I have since thrown out the discs and bought the games because A) I want to support the developers and B) They were really good games.

Games that are good and you want, go buy. If you say you don't have money, go get a fucking job, you shouldn't be playing games. There is NO EXCUSE for piracy. Not even if they are THE shittiest games ever. That does not give you the right to steal someones hard work. That's like ordering a fine meal at a restaurant, not paying and then later slapping the chef across the face and saying "Teehee, I got my meal for free from you!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to