Thread for Random Stuff

  • Thread starter Thread starter JuanMena
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 148,591
  • Replies Replies 3,034
Context? I mean are people with cfw going online these days or are they getting banned while staying offline?
The most recent version of atmosphère have a little issue: the DNSMiTM module IS NO WORKING, so, some people will report all their config (including non saint one) to the ninja's servers; then a wave of bans will be on place soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CoolMe
don't know if this belongs here or not, anyways..

1790889000030.png
 
I was today years old when I learned about:
- Putrescine
- Cadaverine
Both chemical compunds we identify as that dead body/putrid aroma/smell/oddor.

Putrescine and Cadaverine are found in most Organic tissues and we consume them daily in beers, meats and fruits, often associated with Umami flavors.

Do you think... we taste good?
:unsure:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted