Thread for Random Stuff

  • Thread starter Thread starter JuanMena
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 149,910
  • Replies Replies 3,081
So you saying I'm "burned out" ???
Makes sense... I don't have anything to do/fix since yesterday.
But honestly, Coffee has never wake me up, been drinking it since I was a kid precisely to "wake me" before arriving school.

Excepto que era café con leche y azúcar.
Speaking about caffeine
 
Speaking about caffeine
View attachment 594981
Hmm... here's the thing:
Pills: 200mg of Caffeine.

Nescafe:
Screenshot_20261009_105027_Samsung Browser.png



So, I do between 3 to 4 teaspoons in each cup of coffee, or roughly 150mg of Caffeine per cup.
Then, I drink between 4 to 7 cup of black coffee a day... that's 750mg of caffeine by cup 5.

Drinking 7 cups doesn't keep me awake... what do you think 200mg from a pill is going to do me?

Edit: I try to keep my cups per day at 3... but I won't say no to other 3 if there's pan dulce or cookies.

Entiendo el punto y yo se que no es específicamente para mi caso, sólo me parece raro que para los demás 200mg sea suficiente para alterarse.
 
Last edited by JuanMena,

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted