Hacking This would be awesome

Trigger_Happy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... pretty much look like a cheaper version of Nintendo World's game loader?

No to talk down on it, I encourage the idea. I wanted to take a video at Nintendo World and suggest the idea myself, I just noticed the similarities between yours and theirs (Nintendo World has boxes floating and when you select them they spin. They also, apparently, run off an internal drive because there aren't any USBs connected from the outside, but I need to confirm that myself).

Kurisai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this topic is all ready redundant, but I don't get why everyone likes the Nintendo loader more. I don't want to see a slanted version of the game I got, nor do I care if the box spins. The purpose of this for me would be to find what game I want faster, and prettier, than the normal USB menu. And this one seems much more efficient than Nintendo's.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kurisai said:
I know this topic is all ready redundant, but I don't get why everyone likes the Nintendo loader more. I don't want to see a slanted version of the game I got, nor do I care if the box spins. The purpose of this for me would be to find what game I want faster, and prettier, than the normal USB menu. And this one seems much more efficient than Nintendo's.

I feel the same way. Except I like the normal game list with flat covers and don't really care for any of the 3D loader things that are in the works.

Trigger_Happy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
Kurisai said:

I feel the same way. Except I like the normal game list with flat covers and don't really care for any of the 3D loader things that are in the works.

I like lists and I don't care too much for box images because my brother and I will manhandle choosing the games and such and seeing filenames or just titles is sufficient enough, but it's just something that if it were done, it would be neat (kinda like having one of Nintendo World's Wiis at home).

Then again, I run games off the channel, so I probably wouldn't put it to any use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021