Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's not just the fangs though
It's not the fangs at all. We have meat-digesting enzymes for a reason, and the whole metabolism of meat proteins; the (pathetic) canines we have are just a relic we don't use any more.

And you seem to have missed the part where I eat meat and don't object to that so you're preaching to the choir. I am just irked by the canine argument.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This thread sure did change my life. I know feel like an asshole for even coming in here. Seriously what the hell is this shit?

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
This thread sure did change my life. I know feel like an asshole for even coming in here. Seriously what the hell is this shit?
This shit will save humanity. Understand and spread. You hatred, ignorance, fear and anger affects nature, people and the earth.

Reactions: nryn99

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You must understand. Evolution is crucial for our survival. WW3 is imminent. radiation is already upon us. You must recondition the body in such a way, that it repulses every disease and outside negative force. We're on the verge of destruction. This is madness. Look around. Are you happy with todays earth and environment? Millions die because of this closed box thinking. Ignorance will lead to destruction. I can only guide you. I'm off here because it's hard to force this on the subconscious mind. I've left the hints. Blog has it all. You must understand, connect and spread.

This shit will save humanity. Understand and spread. You hatred, ignorance, fear and anger affects nature, people and the earth.
Guys, who rememebers this guy?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's not the fangs at all. We have meat-digesting enzymes for a reason, and the whole metabolism of meat proteins; the (pathetic) canines we have are just a relic we don't use any more.

And you seem to have missed the part where I eat meat and don't object to that so you're preaching to the choir. I am just irked by the canine argument.
Fine, fine, fine... :P It's not exactly a serious thread anyways, and I did say "our general body built suggests our diet", didn't I? I think the enzymes in our stomachs are part of that as well. ;)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm seeing multiple references to meat, spirituality and energy. Is this now a topic about meat feast pizza? 'Cause I'm totally nomming while I type. It's delicious. It gives me energy and if there is a God, he's jealous of my worship of spicy beef.

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
home-2158.png

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm seeing multiple references to meat, spirituality and energy. Is this now a topic about meat feast pizza? 'Cause I'm totally nomming while I type. It's delicious. It gives me energy and if there is a God, he's jealous of my worship of spicy beef.
Only through God do you get spicy beef. Praise the beef-giver and bask yourself in the glory of spices.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You take all this casually. This IS the ultimate secret. I'm passing this on to all of you before it's too late. Either preserve this and spread or junk it. Take your time to understand it all. I'm down with flaming. Foxi4, you comment without any evidence and yet i'm the one giving videos and what not and you still say i'm wrong. Bravo to you. You will know. Truth will come to you.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You take all this casually. This IS the ultimate secret. I'm passing this on to all of you before it's too late. Either preserve this and spread or junk it. Take your time to understand it all. I'm down with flaming. Foxi4, you comment without any evidence and yet i'm the one giving videos and what not and you still say i'm wrong. Bravo to you. You will know. Truth will come to you.
Pretty sure that Wikipedia links I give are more objective evidence than crazy youtube drivel.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Pretty sure that Wikipedia links I give are more objective evidence than crazy youtube drivel.
You don't understand 1 bit of quantum and you post a link saying that it's objective. Nono. Shows the amount of evidence you have. Visual > Written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj