Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
False info because it defies your 'false' scientific evidences?? Wow... Evolution is experience, NOT EVIDENCE
No. Evidence is key. If you don't have evidence, you're fantasizing.
You didn't even watch the whole video... I gave you proof. Darwins theory CANNOT exist without quantum theory and the ancient physics! Humanity dates back to more than 300 mil
How exactly are quantum physics connected to evolution, pray tell? That, and the fact that something is ancient doesn't mean that it's true - in fact, it usually works the other way around. Ancient scientific ideas are usually wrong because A) Their creators didn't know any better and B) They didn't have the means to verify their findings.

Reactions: Wizerzak

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I listened to the first 5 minutes... I found so many errors in his logic that it was horrid.

He makes so many false assumptions based on false information (the irony is that was the subject he was talking about....)

Listening to this person will harm you.

Mention the errors, then.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not bringing carni and omni vore here. Darwins theory IS A LIE! Watch the video. You can create all proteins and nutrients through your mind!

And I can shit solid gold.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ignorance. Eating meat and being fat dosen't mean nutrition and being healthy. I'm healthy as **** right now. disease free. Trust me. Please watch the video first.

You realize that you just displayed a ton of ignorance yourself right there too right? You can eat meat and not be fat, in fact I'm proof of it, 95% of my friends are proof of that. What I just quoted here is what has turned me off from listening to you. You are clearly ignorant yourself, and if something is going to change my life and my views on reality, then I want to hear it coming from someone who isn't close minded and draws grand (and incorrect) generalizations such as yourself. Thank you and good day.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You realize that you just displayed a ton of ignorance yourself right there too right? You can eat meat and not be fat, in fact I'm proof of it, 95% of my friends are proof of that. What I just quoted here is what has turned me off from listening to you. You are clearly ignorant yourself, and if something is going to change my life and my views on reality, then I want to hear it coming from someone who isn't close minded and draws grand (and incorrect) generalizations such as yourself. Thank you and good day.

Maybe he has never heard of the Atkins diet? lol

Reactions: Arm73

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
G
No. Evidence is key. If you don't have evidence, you're fantasizing.How exactly are quantum physics connected to evolution, pray tell? That, and the fact that something is ancient doesn't mean that it's true - in fact, it usually works the other way around. Ancient scientific ideas are usually wrong because A) Their creators didn't know any better and B) They didn't have the means to verify their findings.

Goto my blog. Tons of evidence there. You were supposed to watch the first video. And you're trying to prove me wrong with your darwins theory and what not. You cannot judge quantum like this.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No because evidence is objective. Quantum is SUBJECTIVE
Quantum Physics are objective. They're actual science. What you're talking about is magic drivel, not quantum physics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mechanics

Goto my blog. Tons of evidence there. You were supposed to watch the first video. And you're trying to prove me wrong with your darwins theory and what not. You cannot judge quantum like this.
Yes I can. For starters, I know what quantum physics are. They're not magic. They're physics.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I do eat meat. My point was that you are energy, NOT MATTER.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
you have fangs for a reason.
You mean the vestigial little stumpy things humans have that don't project further than the rest of our teeth and aren't used to tear flesh? Or do you mean canines like this guy, that are used for mating displays, fighting with others within their species, and tackling the occassional tough bamboo, and not to eat meat (because gorillas are vegetarians)?

I eat meat, just so we're clear, but the canine argument irks me.

Reactions: nryn99

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Quantum Physics are objective. They're actual science. What you're talking about is magic drivel, not quantum physics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mechanics

Yes I can. For starters, I know what quantum physics are. They're not magic. They're physics.

Wow!!! Seriously? Thats the best you can do? Proving me wrong won't help. You haven't seen the double slit experiment, have you?? Matter is energy. Matter cannot exist without it. It is subjective. Energies interact and form matter.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not my point. You called someone ignorant, saying, "Ignorance. Eating meat and being fat dosen't mean nutrition and being healthy." The only conclusion to be drawn from this statement you made is that eating meat means you are fat. You are ignorant and make incorrect generalizations. If you're one little quote right there is incorrect, how can I actually watch your vids or read your blog and actually take you seriously?! I can't, its simply not possible.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You mean the vestigial little stumpy things humans have that don't project further than the rest of our teeth and aren't used to tear flesh? Or do you mean canines like this guy, that are used for mating displays, fighting with others within their species, and tackling the occassional tough bamboo, and not to eat meat (because gorillas are vegetarians)?

I eat meat, just so we're clear, but the canine argument irks me.
It's not just the fangs though - our general body built suggests our diet. Don't argue againts what's scientifically-proven. :P Humans are omnivores in general - they can eat meat as well as plants, digest both well and can draw energy and microelements from both. Perhaps further down the road humans will turn full-on herbivores, but we're not at that point in our evolution yet. Unlike animals though, we have free will so we may choose or own diet depending on what we feel is "right" - I choose to accept who I am and go for a balanced diet. Neither vegetarianism nor full-on carnivore diet with little to no veg is "good" for you - a balance is best.
You're very much matter. Were you energy, you'd disappear the moment you "die", wheras facts are that you leave a mortal coil, meaning your body behind. Your body is an organic machine converting nutrition into energy, not energy itself.

kanefan666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
No. Evidence is key. If you don't have evidence, you're fantasizing.How exactly are quantum physics connected to evolution, pray tell? That, and the fact that something is ancient doesn't mean that it's true - in fact, it usually works the other way around. Ancient scientific ideas are usually wrong because A) Their creators didn't know any better and B) They didn't have the means to verify their findings.
Oh really? Ancient creators knew maths. Fibonacci numbers. Pyramids. Do some research.

Your thoughts shape your reality

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh really? Ancient creators knew maths. Fibonacci numbers. Pyramids. Do some research.
I'm not saying that they didn't - they had science, just not as advanced as the science today. The more we know the more we can research and verify - that's how science works.

Or are you going to show me a pre-historic iPad? I'm down with that - show me a stone tablet.

Oh, I'm on a roll today! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?